Pete with All Organic Medical Marijuana / 500 N 3rd St
  • 500n3rdst
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Pete with All Organic Medical Marijuana / 500 N 3rd St

by 500n3rdst » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:45 am

Our Legal Medical Marijuana Crowdfund Just Launched.

Its A Revenue Share so you get paid back 3x if you back us.

here is the short link to the crowdfund site for all organic medical marijuana and 500 N 3rd St.

www.500n.us/1

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pete with All Organic Medical Marijuana / 500 N 3rd St

by MrOsborne » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:00 am

It should be legalized everywhere. I can't see what the bad thing about this would be.
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

I don't know why I can't access your website but I am very interested in it. Because I am an adept of cannabis products and now I can't imagine life without them. I don't speak about marijuana only, I speak about natural products made from cannabis, like oil, soap, paper, clothes, food, CBD gummies and many other things that are very useful for every day life. For example I use oil to calm my body and to reveal the pains, everyday I feel very energic, full of power and I can do everything with no complain.
    RainbowStalin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RainbowStalin » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 pm

alexcool2020 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm I don't know why I can't access your website but I am very interested in it. Because I am an adept of cannabis products and now I can't imagine life without them. I don't speak about marijuana only, I speak about natural products made from cannabis, like oil, soap, paper, clothes, food, CBD gummies and many other things that are very useful for every day life. For example I use oil to calm my body and to reveal the pains, everyday I feel very energic, full of power and I can do everything with no complain.
    Seems interesting. I'm also curious for new things, if it's safe I will try it.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Marijuana can actually be used for medical purposes, I can say that with confidence. Last month, I had a chance to smoke a good and high-quality weed, now I am forever freed from my terrible insomnia that has plagued me for many years. This is what gave me the idea to grow this plant at home, using special boxes for growing which I saw in a very interesting article, she told about grow tent review. From this moment my business started which already at the start gives a good tip
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:07 pm

ECarr1991 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:48 pm Marijuana can actually be used for medical purposes, I can say that with confidence. Last month, I had a chance to smoke a good and high-quality weed, now I am forever freed from my terrible insomnia that has plagued me for many years. This is what gave me the idea to grow this plant at home, using special boxes for growing which I saw in a very interesting article, she told about grow tent review. From this moment my business started which already at the start gives a good tip
    I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Medical marijuana is incredibly useful, which is why I understand Pete. Last year I needed to get rid of the terrible anxiety and stress that constantly did not leave me and very much interfered with everyday life. After a friend advised me to piff.ca it became much easier for me because the effect of marijuana is so pleasant and useful that I felt better after a few days of taking this substance. That's why if Pete is looking for a good place with a quality product now he knows exactly where to look
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:33 am

serenity007 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:42 pm Medical marijuana is incredibly useful, which is why I understand Pete. Last year I needed to get rid of the terrible anxiety and stress that constantly did not leave me and very much interfered with everyday life. After a friend advised me to piff.ca it became much easier for me because the effect of marijuana is so pleasant and useful that I felt better after a few days of taking this substance. That's why if Pete is looking for a good place with a quality product now he knows exactly where to look
    I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:11 am

This article is very knowledgeable and tells about many things about the gummies also. I also have something to share that vape pods are also very good to use with MXJO 18650 vape batteries. It is one of the best batteries for vape mods or other devices like a flashlight with the battery size 18650.
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Is medical marijuana really that cool?