Halfway through my Kickstarter project (Musluv baby covers)
  • NatashaJ
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Halfway through my Kickstarter project (Musluv baby covers)

by NatashaJ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:16 am

Hi everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself. I am Natasha and I am the founder of Musluv, makers of a patented baby sun shade cover.

We are nearly 80% funded with 2 weeks to go, so I am on tenterhooks at the moment. It feels like it could go either way.

One surprising result has been that, even though all our advertising has been driving people to the Kickstarter project page, our online shop has exploded with new orders. So I guess it's good validation that people actually want the product and don't want to wait for it!

Anyway, here is our campaign URL - we'd love any comments or thoughts: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/88 ... ver-for-ba

Thanks,

Natasha

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Halfway through my Kickstarter project (Musluv baby covers)

by BerryHorn » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:10 pm

I adore such things. It is very nice.
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm

I personally adore small children and everything related to them. Since I became a mother, a lot has changed in me and I see the world completely differently and that makes me feel excited about any subject related to children. I especially like baby clothes because they look so cute it melts my heart every time. I generally love such things as baby stores online because I can sit for hours looking at the models they have and admiring everything that is there.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:46 am

UnaSlater wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm I personally adore small children and everything related to them. Since I became a mother, a lot has changed in me and I see the world completely differently and that makes me feel excited about any subject related to children. I especially like baby clothes because they look so cute it melts my heart every time. I generally love such things as baby stores online because I can sit for hours looking at the models they have and admiring everything that is there.
    I didn't know about this site but it seems awesome. Thanks.