The Prince Of Darkness - New-Age Horror Novel
  • ThePrinceOfDarkness
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Prince Of Darkness - New-Age Horror Novel

by ThePrinceOfDarkness » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:43 am

Hi everyone =)

I'm Bret Tyler,

I'm 22, and so far have backed to successful Kickstarters. Joey Graceffa youtube series, Storytellers. I also donated to the short films based off American Mcgee's Alice, Alice : Otherlands. My names is in the credits and my signed blu ray will forever be a keepsake.

I've launched my first Kickstarter campaign for my book The Prince Of Darkness. It's a new-age horror novel complete with visuals and soundtrack.

The story is inspired by actual events which deals with a young boy moving from a small town to the City of Angels. He finds a new job a tea shop, blossoms a new romance, shedding out of his former wallflower. Soon he starts to learn the underground Hollywood grunge lifestyle. He’s unknowingly prostituted to several Hollywood moguls. His sanity shatters and begins to see vicious demons prowling the streets.

There are some cool rewards like, sing on the soundtrack or draw an illustration for the book. Any donation gets your name on an acknowledgment page in the book.

Check out the music video for the theme song on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQ2453fQ8g

This is the link to the Kickstarter! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/74 ... f-darkness

• green paint
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: The Prince Of Darkness - New-Age Horror Novel

by green paint » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:29 pm

:)
  • ThePrinceOfDarkness
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: The Prince Of Darkness - New-Age Horror Novel

by ThePrinceOfDarkness » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm

The Prince Of Darkness has been funded! 4 Hours left tp grab a signed copy!