New To Kickstarter! Fader Plugs - Adjustable Earplugs
  • Fader_Pugs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New To Kickstarter! Fader Plugs - Adjustable Earplugs

by Fader_Pugs » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi, everyone.

I represent Fader Plugs, LLC. We are a hearing solutions company that has released the first of its kind, adjustable mechanical earplugs available in CUSTOM and universal applications. We are very excited about this endeavor and looking at this as a great way to gauge the consumer market. With the Fader Plugs, you are able to adjust the amount of volume allowed in your ear, without removing the device. These are discreet and flush agains the skin (do not protrude out). There are four levels of attenuation and they come in a variety of colors. The Fader Plugs were developed by our young CEO, Blaise Delfino and his father. Blaise has his Master's in Speech and Language Pathology and his father has the lead Audiologist at a major hospital network, with over 30 years in the field. We are entirely manufactured in the USA!

I wanted to join this forum to learn more about this crowdfunding platform and merit some support amongst those of you on here! Feel free to comment with questions and leads! I will do the same. I truly love that there is this platform for those of us on an entrepreneurial journey.

www.faderplugs.com

Director of Public Relations for Fader Plugs, LLC - The World's First Mechanical Adjustable Earplugs

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... nav_search