Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Fulfillment and Shipping Q&A

What are your questions about Fulfillment & Shipping?

Moderator: Fulfillrite

by Fulfillrite » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi,

You could try a USPS Padded Envelope approximately at a flat $23. But we strongly suggest to ship books in boxes.
https://store.usps.com/store/browse/usp ... d=P_EP14PE

You can ship via fedex as well for around $40 in a box we offer.

But ultimately you would need to decide if splitting your shipping would might be a better idea.

Sincerely,
Joe
eCommerce order fulfillment made fast. simple. easy.
Specializing in Crowdfunding Rewards Fulfillment & Worldwide Shipping.
Contact us:
Web- http://www.fulfillrite.com
e-mail- info@fulfillrite.com
Fulfillrite
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by MrAllan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:32 am

Why do you think so many people think fulfillment and shipment is synonymous with drop shipping and what would you say are the key differences that people should keep in mind?
MrAllan
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by dancross » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:28 pm

From my experience as a backer deliveries can sometimes get expensive with VAT and custom charges however campaigns are noting this so very useful!
dancross
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by planterboxco » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi there,

I've got a question about shipping multiple medium-sized boxes. Our Kickstarter campaign is basically a subscription box for succulents but we were offering people the ability to buy multiple boxes at the same time.

Our boxes are 10 x 8 x 4 so even though they're medium sized, they're still a bit on the larger end of the spectrum. If people bought multiple boxes, is there a way where we could ship those all together to them? I haven't seen any extra large boxes available that could fit even two of our boxes together so just wondering if anyone had tips.

We are mainly concerned that we would have to charge our backers shipping three times - has anyone run into this issue before? And how were you able to make shipping cost more friendly for your backers?

Thanks for the help!
planterboxco
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by SantaMonica » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:45 am

Here's something which might help: Explain that each backer should look up their country here:
http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ab_toc.htm

...to see if there are any particular costs or problems for them, before backing.
SantaMonica
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by William_84 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:25 pm

My question - do you a list for VAT & import duties per country for different products if we want our backers to pay for the product only? Would be good to know in advance cost to ship incl. VAT & duties to certain countries. E.g. I have noticed that backers in quite a few campaigns that I track are based in Singapore.
William_84
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Previous

Return to Fulfillment and Shipping Q&A

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts