Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

General Chat + Introduce Yourself

What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by gmburns2000 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:09 am

I'm an artist, but I work at my family's B&B to make money.

My dream project would be to walk Antonio Chacon's walk in Andalucia, painting the landscape as I go along.
gmburns2000
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by reillyIRL » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Day job: Law PhD researcher and all that goes along with that (tutor, academic editor, sometimes research assistant).

Passion project: Portraiture. And that's why I'm here. I'm working on my first kickstarter to get fine art prints of my portraits produced (the current subject being Ireland's Nobel literature laureates): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/42 ... ref=eishyf
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints of Ireland's Nobel Literature Laureates
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/42 ... ref=eishyf
reillyIRL
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by sky » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 pm

I am a diet consultant, as for the passion project? I dont know actually, I really loved some of the creativity on Kickstarter, and really wanted to see if I can find anything cool in the forum as well. I supported one project that took my interest so far, which is CARDFIT. Let me know if you see any other fitness related cool stuff, please!
sky
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by buddytheelf » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:59 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Buddy and I am in corporate finance as a career, but I love ideas and entrepreneurship. I am currently launching a line of christmas lights that have an integral system for storing them that prevents them from tangling.

My campaign can be viewed here: [url]kickstarter.nevertanglelights.com[/url]
buddytheelf
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by antony81 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 am

Hello everyone, hello Sal and thanks for letting me in.
I don't have a day job, I run an eCommerce business and my crowdfunding project will be an innovative, premium version of the one product I've been selling online for the past 8 months, with some discrete success.
Product is in the travel niche, a specific type of utility bag; sorry I won't share more details about it, at least not for now. I come from the Amazon Private Label world where everyone's product is a secret ;)
Looking forward to connect with you guys/girls, and a learn a lot and possibly share my little knowledge
Cheers
antony81
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by necrogl » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Hi ! I'm George. A Greek director, director of photography and production manager.
My passion is.... movies !!!! You can guess that !
I've created a lot of pages as you can imagine and helped a lot of people around the world realise their stories !
And I will keep on doing that as long as I can !!! Happy to be here, among passionate people like you!!!
necrogl
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by matthewkilgore » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:23 pm

My day job is a software developer. Spent several years doing government web development before moving into the private sector.

On the side, I like to work on games. Launched a few, but haven't figured out how to get them to spread.
matthewkilgore
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Previous

Return to General Chat + Introduce Yourself

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts