Can the phone number be hacked?
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Can the phone number be hacked?

by ronton » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm

Recently, I started to receive a lot of calls and messages from unknown people. I have no idea why they started to call me and from where in the world they got my number. How can I find out what happened to my phone number and how I can stop the abundance of calls?

Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Can the phone number be hacked?

by Xanxan » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:47 pm

Yes, it is possible to hack a number, some of them are really easy. Some time ago I received calls from strange numbers from various states, with the help of sccatl.org, I started monitoring them and to locate, so that you would then have a clear picture of what happened. All these actions lasted somewhere for 3 weeks so that one day I would find out that an account that was registered with that phone number was broken. At the moment, I am extremely attentive to what I do and which applications I use.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Xanxan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:47 pm Yes, it is possible to hack a number, some of them are really easy. Some time ago I received calls from strange numbers from various states, with the help of sccatl.org, I started monitoring them and to locate, so that you would then have a clear picture of what happened. All these actions lasted somewhere for 3 weeks so that one day I would find out that an account that was registered with that phone number was broken. At the moment, I am extremely attentive to what I do and which applications I use.
    I think that for a professional, there are not targets that can't be hacked. Some of them is easier some of them is harder
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm

Yes, totally! Now everything can be hacked, even the car computer. ) I had such a situation once when my phone was hacked and I didn't notice it for 1 month. I was thinking maybe it is a phone problem. Even if I only have personal photos, numbers I still do not know why someone hacked me. I bought a new phone because I was scared of using that one. I even began using a site that can track an unknown number and give you the report. Whose number it is from where is he calling, so it is safer for me to answer or call back. If you are interested the site's name is livesupportrhino.com.
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:55 pm

Imusta wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm Yes, totally! Now everything can be hacked, even the car computer. ) I had such a situation once when my phone was hacked and I didn't notice it for 1 month. I was thinking maybe it is a phone problem. Even if I only have personal photos, numbers I still do not know why someone hacked me. I bought a new phone because I was scared of using that one. I even began using a site that can track an unknown number and give you the report. Whose number it is from where is he calling, so it is safer for me to answer or call back. If you are interested the site's name is livesupportrhino.com.
    I had an almost similar situation and I was looking for such an app. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:45 pm

is it possible to prevent it?
    Mirko
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mirko » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:52 pm

Sure thing you can prevent these situations. However, it depends on an insane amount of factors. However, an excellent hacker can hack any smartphone on this planet. So, even if you are cautious in using your phone and have all the security applications, it won't help you against the superb hackers. We live in a world where applications made by some indie developers can track every phone number. You can even use https://www.numbertrackerpro.com to track any phone number! So, I hope you understand how tough it is to keep your phone safe.
  • CaylinBr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CaylinBr » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:59 pm

Yeah, it can be hacked, but its much more real your phone to be hacked, not your number. I don't know why do anybody needs to hack your number, only if you need to be tracked or your voice calls and sms to be tracked.
  • JatamRon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JatamRon » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Of course. Recently, like you, I had some problems with my phone number. I started to receive calls and messages from unknown numbers. The calls were an annoying problem as they used to happen in the middle of the night while I was sleeping, sometimes more than two or three times a night. So I decided to use the help of sms receive germany. They came along and were very helpful. In a very short time, calls and messages stopped in the middle of the night. I am indeed thankful, and I recommend their services.
  • Kaminskii
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Kaminskii » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:59 am

My sister recently had an urgent need to make a full sms activation, so a lot of places and what companies she had to turn to. Now she stopped at https://smsi.vip/ ! They have proven themselves very well! At the moment you will not find anything better! Hurry up to them !