by pq earbuds » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:06 am

Just signed up… prepping to launch.

• pq earbuds
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Forum Rules (for new users)

by pq earbuds » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:14 am

Hello everyone
    i am new to the world of Kickstarter. Launched a project yesterday. It is new revolution of earbuds industy. We can change the way with people handling their earbuds when out of juice. We use replaceable battery instead of traditional waiting for charging. When your earbuds is running out of power, simiply change to the spare battery then everthing solved.

This is the link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zo ... ss-earbuds

Thanks
  • ndtheaters
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ndtheaters » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Good morning. I'm Eric. We worked 4 years creating new tech that allows us to multicast (vs unicast like Netflix, etc. does) across the public internet and we used this tech to create Reactance Theaters, which is a unique distribution network that exclusively exhibits live, indie content (movies, plays, music, etc.) in covid19 resilient theater pods. The covid part is important for now, but the success of the theaters is not dependent on it. There is no mass distribution system for this kind of indie content, so we believe this will be useful ongoing. People are down now for a lot of reasons and we need more empathy. Indie art creates empathy, so we aspire to put more indie art into the world. Anyway, we started a kickstarter, and it's dragging, so trying to learn all we can about kickstarter campaigns to reach our goal so we can get moving, create jobs, and get more empathy out into the world.
  • tazfilms
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tazfilms » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:05 pm

Lauren Mayer wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:55 am I'm also getting ready to launch in about 2 weeks, and I'm delighted to have found a community of other crowdfunders! I want to learn and prepare as much as possible before I go live, so I am really grateful for all the advice and information here. :P
    Good luck with your launch
  • Olof_CAPVEE
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Olof_CAPVEE » Sun May 02, 2021 11:27 am

OK, understood
    Audiovisual.Girl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Audiovisual.Girl » Fri May 07, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi everyone!
    I'm Diana From Perú and I just launched my kickstarter campaign for a web serie.
    I find this forum very interesting. If anyone has any advice for me I will be very grateful.
    Have a nice day :)
    Detective Pongo: Web serie about a little dog that believes he's a detective.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ya ... tive-pongo
  • JBellward
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JBellward » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:15 pm

Launched 3 days ago on Kickstarter with a Cycling Specific flask. Its called Ride on Drinks. Found this forum after a Google search and looking forward to reading the tips and advice for increasing backers.
    James
  • lastmyle
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lastmyle » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:01 am

Hi Guys, I guess we are all in this together. Our company is about to launch our first product on an extremely tight budget and wanted to meet other kickstarterers. Lastmyle Is a New Zealand Company and we are keen to bring a new product to market that seeks to solve a key issue in the last mile supply chain. Our facebook link is: pikdrobox
    Please feel free to have a look and comment/like and share. We are trying to get some market buzz before the launch in August and are looking for potential users.

Any way we can help with others projects, please feel free to reach out. We are all in this together.
    Cheers
  • Ethan Connor
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ethan Connor » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:54 am

admin wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm 1. The website will only allow you to create a new topic if you have commented at least 3 times on others' topics. You could provide feedback, comments, or add thoughts to other discussions :).

2. Be sure to include your campaign link in your signature.

3. Don't be rude and spam your link.
    Following this post!
  • Deneault Watches
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Deneault Watches » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Hello,

I hope you all are doing great,

I'm new to this forum, thanks for sharing the information.

Thanks
    Harry | Marketing Manager
    Deneault Watches | http://bit.ly/DWC7IS
    We make #quality and #luxury affordable 🙌🏼