Fatal Moon Manga Indiegogo
  • FatalMoonManga
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Fatal Moon Manga Indiegogo

by FatalMoonManga » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 am

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fata ... x/19905509#/

Do you like horror? Do you like yaoi? Do you like harry potter? Do you like devilman? Do you like Alice In Wonderland? Do you like Sailor Moon? Do you wonder what all these themes have in common? Back us! Join our discord, link below! Read our daily updated script! Jump down the rabbit hole and find out!

We are a start up manga company aiming to help more niche Yaoi manga titles focusing on horror, Omegaverse and the supernatural flourish.

Fatal Moon: Season One Sweet Torture Tarts is a Yaoi horror Omegaverse manga about a public magic high school wizard, the best kind of wizard school ever, public school, the end of the world and more. We hope to bring volume one to you as soon as we have enough funding to do so.

We started in 2017 as a single person playing around in a text to speech program. That turned into a novelette that’s evolved into a manga.

It details the journeys of wizards, humans and demons who live side by side in a world where they are constantly suspicious of each other, and constantly at war. One unlucky wizard boy named Ranmaru’s horrible mistake in his innocent quest to uncover clues about his sister's gruesome murder, leaps down the rabbit hole to a wonderland of insanity. He and his friends make the worse choices any high schooler could make on a normal day, by indirectly resurrecting Satan!!

Meanwhile, the demons are having problems of their own, Satan’s personal inner circle is at odds with each other even as the demon population is still reeling from their massive power down after the special, yet horrific event that follows for the next six hundred years every time Satan dies or is going to die. With Satan revived, he guides his people through near extinction and attacks by human priests. The key to unlocking the power to overcome this disadvantage lies within Ranmaru...

Watching over all this however, is a mysterious purple bunny with a major vendetta against both Satan and Ranmaru...

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Fatal Moon Manga Indiegogo

by BerryHorn » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Sounds nice.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:22 am

The attack on titan was maybe the most memorable experience of my life. The scope of the endeavor and the thought that people were invested so entirely in this project, I mean, the entire internet was underneath it. My only concern at the time was making sure I stayed up-to-date on everything; reaching out to friends and family whenever I could be challenging. It's been over a year and a half since then, and I haven't looked back. I found a quiz that helps you find out which aot character are you.
  • friscards
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by friscards » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:44 pm

seems very cool, best of luck!