Hi there
  • andreaskulls
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Hi there

by andreaskulls » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Hi guys,

Im andrea and i am on my second Kickstarter. I am a photographer and my kickstarters tend to be ..... well, odd zines on odd things.

My first was Unloved Chairs and my current on is Skulls which is photography of animal skulls, but given a retro twist through computer manipulation. It is at 119% with two weeks to go...... but i have sort of hit the kickstarter wall at the moment.

Please can you give some feedback on maybe how to push it further. I am aiming for the second incentive that is people will get their names in the acknowledgment section, which i thought people would have jumped at the chance in case i got famous or anything.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/acphotography/skulls-a-photography-zine

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hi there

by Backertree » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:51 am

Hey Andrea, Congratulations on reaching your funding goal on kickstarter :)

In order to suggest some strategy improvement suggestions I need to know what you are currently doing to get the word out about your campaign. Have you tried leveraging your personal networks (friends/family/acquaintances)? Do you have social media accounts? Where have your 32 backers come from?

All the best with your campaign!

Kind Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • andreaskulls
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hi there

by andreaskulls » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:28 am

hi there, i am using tumblr, twitter, FB and my website for promotion.

I have been featured on Kickstarters Tumblr and The Story Exchange.

Backers are from all over the world, so i think it might just be a case of niche market demand. I am hoping that a few are waiting for a reminder towards the end of the campaign :)