New Research on The Factors that Affect Kickstarter Success
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

New Research on The Factors that Affect Kickstarter Success

by Cristina » Tue May 10, 2016 2:35 pm

I just got the chance to interview a researcher at the University at Buffalo School of Management on the factors that impact crowdfunding success.

The study’s co-author, Christopher Courtney, is a Western New York Prosperity Fellow and doctoral student at UB School of Management. He brought a lot of great insights to the podcast.

In this study, the team tracked and analyzed 170,000 Kickstarter campaigns to uncover the factors that affect crowdfunding success. Specifically, they looked at the impact of your images, video, and the comments on your campaign.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/new-research-o ... r-success/

research.jpg
    research.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 720 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Perry90
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Research on The Factors that Affect Kickstarter Succ

by Perry90 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Great article! Like what they said in the podcast, a video is crucial! I hope to learn from this and create a Kickstarter that will actually get funded! I did not know that comments also helps with the success in a campaign, especially the fact of them being positive or negative.
  • airawear
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Research on The Factors that Affect Kickstarter Succ

by airawear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 am

Wow I didn't know anyone would do a research study on crowdfunding. Cool!
    Check out AIraWear: The World's First Intelligent Massage Jacket that allows you to enjoy a massage anywhere, anytime. http://airawear.com/