Facebook ads to build an email list BEFORE launch?
  • Jwen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Facebook ads to build an email list BEFORE launch?

by Jwen » Mon May 09, 2016 6:41 am

HIKARO wrote:I've used Facebook Ads 3 months before my campaign is LIVE (expecting on March 21st).

I have gathered roughly 3,000 e-mails, 2900 facebook likes.

I also been advertising on Instagram as well - Roughly 4,000 instagram followers.

I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

Any update yet on you ROI on those ads, did the people response to your email after you launch? Please share with us your story, and how much do you spend daily on the FB ads to get that much emails?

I agree with alvieri watches to do FB ads when your campaign is up cause when people who click on your ads and see the campaign is not ready they usually just leave, unless they really interested in your product... I mean really-really wants it.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Mon May 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Yeah he told me the 3000 emails from FB were useless ;/

Also the Hikaro campaign didn't reach the goal, so seemed like a waste of money on ads :?
    Jwen wrote:
    HIKARO wrote:I've used Facebook Ads 3 months before my campaign is LIVE (expecting on March 21st).

I have gathered roughly 3,000 e-mails, 2900 facebook likes.

I also been advertising on Instagram as well - Roughly 4,000 instagram followers.

I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

Any update yet on you ROI on those ads, did the people response to your email after you launch? Please share with us your story, and how much do you spend daily on the FB ads to get that much emails?

I agree with alvieri watches to do FB ads when your campaign is up cause when people who click on your ads and see the campaign is not ready they usually just leave, unless they really interested in your product... I mean really-really wants it.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • ssdesign
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ssdesign » Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm

@sbriggman nice podcast...
  • fleekconsulting
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by fleekconsulting » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:12 pm

I have not personally used them for this purpose, but I've used them for other types of campaigns, and they have been very effective. I'd be interested to read your article though, and get other people's input. Have you finished writing it?

Selwa - http://fleekconsulting.com
    iMod
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by iMod » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Just started doing advertising today, I wonder what results will come in. I'll share them later :)
    iMod - the world's smartest iPhone Case. Add LED notifications, wireless charging, an external battery, instant voice recording, dual SIM support and more !
    TiMe22
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TiMe22 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:33 pm

iMod wrote:Just started doing advertising today, I wonder what results will come in. I'll share them later :)

Looking forward to your numbers!
    Currently live on Kickstarter with Robusto: 70s Futuristic Titanium Watch. Stronger than Steel.. Funded in 24 hours, yay!