Anyone used Crowdco?
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Anyone used Crowdco?

by Sane » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:24 am

You obviously struggle to realize that it is your empty words against the words of people you actually failed miserably because of your arrogance and lazyness.

teamcrowdco wrote:CROWDCO will keep updating this thread showing we deliver and we work what we say we do. Below you will find our latest campaign with THANK YOU CREDITS. YES WE LOVE CROWDFUNDING and we focus on working with positive companies, that have a unique idea. CROWDCO will continue to deliver the best promotion available for our clients.. OUR latest campaign raised over $200K USD and we got them some amazing press (Our credits are located in the main campaign section at the bottom.)

**Word of advice to people interested in hiring a crowdfunding marketing agency: ASK FOR REFERENCES from previous clients and avoid the noise from trolls who have a lot of time to waist trying to hurt hard working companies..**

CROWDCO LATEST CLIENT FUNDED FEBRUARY 2018 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... term=dygma

• Maestro
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Maestro » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 pm

amen to that
    The Maestro
  • trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 am

LOL @sane posts about these guys every single day...
  • p90xsmalls
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by p90xsmalls » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:59 am

trent.palo.smith wrote:LOL @sane posts about these guys every single day...

They must be pretty pissed off.
    littleguy101
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by littleguy101 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 am

Never, ever, trust any agency. That is just common sense everyone.
  • riddlemethis
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by riddlemethis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 am

Sane wrote:You obviously struggle to realize that it is your empty words against the words of people you actually failed miserably because of your arrogance and lazyness.

teamcrowdco wrote:CROWDCO will keep updating this thread showing we deliver and we work what we say we do. Below you will find our latest campaign with THANK YOU CREDITS. YES WE LOVE CROWDFUNDING and we focus on working with positive companies, that have a unique idea. CROWDCO will continue to deliver the best promotion available for our clients.. OUR latest campaign raised over $200K USD and we got them some amazing press (Our credits are located in the main campaign section at the bottom.)

**Word of advice to people interested in hiring a crowdfunding marketing agency: ASK FOR REFERENCES from previous clients and avoid the noise from trolls who have a lot of time to waist trying to hurt hard working companies..**

CROWDCO LATEST CLIENT FUNDED FEBRUARY 2018 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/de ... term=dygma

You worked with this agency? What happened? Any proof or just words?
    Over 10 projects created, launched, and funded. Most recent campaign: http://bit.ly/1io3HZh
  • wgbriefcase
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wgbriefcase » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:20 am

I would like to know as well.
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 pm

I am determined now I just hope I find the time in the incoming week. What I'll do, I will get all the emails we exchanged and will slap them here for everyone to decide for themselves.

Anyone willing to find out about my " Patrickfunding" campaign can make the effort to sift trough this topic, thorough explanation is somewhere there to be found.

@Patrick:
    Last chance to come up clean and say, " Yes, I lied to this guy for nearly 6 months and then tried to evade refunding him. I also lied to numerous other people, shattering their dreams"

Otherwise emails WILL show here for everyone to see. Sadly you deleted me form Skype where we had more of your pathetic excuses so I won't be able to post this as well.
  • swift rider
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by swift rider » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:53 pm

Patrick calderon a con artist and a cowboy, very smooth operator, will tell you he can get you $500k in pledges and that a team of 6 will work on the project with you and convince you, he will drop down his fees from 10% to 5% and also negotiate the start up fee, the guy is a cowboy, do not put your faith and hard work in his hands, basically it is all bout you spending money on advertising.

two weeks into the project we realised that there is no team, no plan, no direction, no targeting. so we asked him that we wanted out and our money refunded to which he agreed, we haven't seen a dime yet

STAY away from patrick and his company crowd co or you will be in for a big disappointment.
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sane » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 am

So, the lying conman strikes again?!?

@swift rider I am sorry to hear that you fell for his bulshit as many on this thread (including me)

Do NOT wait for him to voluntarily get your money back. It took me 6 months of patiently waiting and waiting until I decided not to put up with his BS anymore. At the end he resorted to his mummy to bail him out and I finally got Paypal transfer from her account.

Now go to this page of FTC- https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/? ... t&panel1-3 . They have an online chat facility. Have a chat with them and present them with the case. They love online conmen and I hope you keep all emails, invoices etc. as they will request them to go forward. This is what worked for me as after I told him I spoke with them he decided not to explore the opportunities of being summoned before the authorities.

Once again, do NOT agree on partial payments, promises for payment to be sent next week etc. it is all BS. Just give him a deadline to have your money by say Tuesday and then proceed with FTC. No point waiting.

@patrickcalderondakin I know you'll get you mum worried again but you better talk to her to get you the money to pay the man, I feel sorry for your parent raising such dissapointment.

@sbriggman just a friendly advice, I'd say it's time to make this thread standing at the top of the forum as this guy has proven time and time again that he is nothing but conman.