OUR SONG - A SCIFI SHORT ABOUT DEMENTIA
  • CrossroadPictures
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

OUR SONG - A SCIFI SHORT ABOUT DEMENTIA

by CrossroadPictures » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 am

Hey guys,

Our latest project is now live on Indiegogo, sci-fi short Our Song - a film about dementia. The aim of the short is to shine a light on the taboo that is mental disease, while giving back to the cause we are championing. 15% of all money raised will be donated to Alzheimer’s research.

https://igg.me/at/oursong/x/2384198

We would really appreciate it if you could give the campaign a look, back if possible and help us spread the word for the short and the fight against Dementia. The most touching part of the journey so far is how many people have reached and shared their stories of dementia within their family, and it really has given us even more reason to make this film. And we hope you'll join us.

Thank you so much.

Scott.

• CrossroadPictures
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: OUR SONG - A SCIFI SHORT ABOUT DEMENTIA

by CrossroadPictures » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 pm

CrossroadPictures wrote:Hey guys,

Our latest project is now live on Indiegogo, sci-fi short Our Song - a film about dementia. The aim of the short is to shine a light on the taboo that is mental disease, while giving back to the cause we are championing. 15% of all money raised will be donated to Alzheimer’s research.

https://igg.me/at/oursong/x/2384198

We would really appreciate it if you could give the campaign a look, back if possible and help us spread the word for the short and the fight against Dementia. The most touching part of the journey so far is how many people have reached and shared their stories of dementia within their family, and it really has given us even more reason to make this film. And we hope you'll join us.

Thank you so much.

Scott.

CAMPAIGN UPDATE!

So another week and another update on the Indiegogo for Our Song. We've finally hit that all important £1000 milestone and the 30 backers mark too. So this weekend we're going for that extra push to really drive us forward.

We're running a promotion where if we hit 50 backers by this Sunday, we'll upgrade everyone's perk for free to the next perk up. Would really appreciate any and all love this weekend, and a share or two is more than we could ever ask for.

https://igg.me/at/oursong

Thank you so much guys, we really do appreciate the continued support.
  • Mykidsidea
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: OUR SONG - A SCIFI SHORT ABOUT DEMENTIA

by Mykidsidea » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:22 am

I worked with Alzheimer's patients for close to 11 years so this is very near to me. I will definitely look at your campaign :)