Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by hyperstarter » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Thanks for the mention. You're right, it depends exactly what the product is - can't market something no one will be interested in unfortunately...
    luisvis wrote:I think that your project is the issue, with just a quick google search I could find it on Aliexpress for $5 and you are selling it on Kickstarter for $18 and you call it premium. :o what many creators dont understand is that companies like gadget flow, backerclub, hyperstarter are not like machines that you put $1 and you get $5, it all depends on your products, these services work just fine, the better your product, the better your ROI.

CarbageCan wrote:Hi All,

Heres an update. Im on the 11th day with GadgetFlow, after paying their 2600.00 package.

I did hit my goal! but honestly would have hit my goal without them. I've only received 12 backers, equaling $387.00. Not too happy here.

Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Alex Toucheys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Alex Toucheys » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:54 pm

thegadgetflow wrote:Thank you for your feedback.

@thegadgetflow

Summarising last few hours of reading through this topic :geek: :
    Sure things:
    1. Excellent customer service - no doubt there.
    2. Excellent reputation, in a sense that they do what they promise to do. Not deliver, but DO.

Not so sure things:
    1. Apparently - may work like a charm. May not work at all. Depends on the product.
    2. Most success stories - are from above-Standard package buyers.

QUESTIONS TO GADGET FLOW ( @thegadgetflow):
    1. It is 2018 now, and we all know that the ROI of FB ads went down, Instagram engagement went down, etc. Number of kickstarter projects went up exponentially, which means it is harder to get a customer to spend the same time per project on your news letter as it was in 2016. On average.

Do you feel that your Basic and Standard package have lost much value (as opposed to the Direct Email Blast - which is probably as effective as in 2016). Which techniques you guys use for the basic package? What is your take on that? Not a single positive review here from the basic package user. Maybe it is not 2 times inferior to the Standard package anymore as the price suggests, but 5-6 times instead? Wondering about your thoughts on that. Can you share any stats (clicks, pledges, roi - of course average, approximate) for the basic-standard and above packages?
    If ordered - how do you track impressions?

2. It does look like cool tech gadgets usually are doing great. And there are not really many projects related to art/meditation/books etc.. Do you feel these are way less successful on your platform? Any insight into that?
    My first ever Kickstarter project :)) Are you into mindfulness and meditation? http://kck.st/2R6uGyp
  • Alex Toucheys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Alex Toucheys » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Basically curiosity has won, and I've ordered the Basic package.. Let's see about the ROI. I understand it needs couple days before starting the promotion and then will post here how and what
    My first ever Kickstarter project :)) Are you into mindfulness and meditation? http://kck.st/2R6uGyp
  • Alex Toucheys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Alex Toucheys » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:58 pm

First couple days with Gadget flow, basic package, timeline says that newsletter is out - we have.. 15 clicks to our campaign from their platform :D I start thinking something is not working here.

On average our CPC on facebook is 0.09 - 0.12 which is really good, and we got 50% of funding in first 10 days. So can't really say the Campaign is BAD either...

Update we start seeing some clicks (still trending lower than promised for now, but - it is only day 4). Got pledges from GF at the level of 0.8 ROI at the moment
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:27 pm

thanks for the info
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
  • Alex Toucheys
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Alex Toucheys » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

Basically to sum it up about Gadget Flow - learn how to run FB ads. Don't get me wrong - they do have good support team AND they do promote your product (a little bit). But we got 2xHigher ROI from facebook ads than from GFlow basic package investment
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 pm

we are trying again with gadgetflow, after opening a dispute with paypal for another campaign, and we had promised that they would redo the same best package, we are testing them I'll let you know how it will end, let's cross your fingers ;)
    Eplanner The First Emotional Planner
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... m=Eplanner
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:02 am

update on the work of gadget flow, up to now bad, missing about 10 days at the end of the campaign, I keep you updated.
    Eplanner The First Emotional Planner
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... m=Eplanner
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:58 am

Hey Alex,

We are terribly sorry for the delay to respond, we never got an email notification from the forum.

It seems that you are at 2:1 ROI at the moment with a few days left. We will continue to promote your product and get you even better ROI. Please keep in mind that these are direct pledges and Kickstarter's tracking system is not perfect therefore you should always estimate a higher number of pledges depending on your conversion rate.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support at support@thegadgetflow.com

Alex Toucheys wrote:Basically to sum it up about Gadget Flow - learn how to run FB ads. Don't get me wrong - they do have good support team AND they do promote your product (a little bit). But we got 2xHigher ROI from facebook ads than from GFlow basic package investment
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:13 am

Hi Alex and Marzia,

Thank you for your comment. We were able to generate over $2,000 in pledges for your previews campaign but unfortunately, your campaign was unsuccessful. We then offered to re-promote your new campaign free of charge as soon as you launch and we are actively doing so, I saw that you posted a message on Friday and another message on Saturday, our promotions take time to complete as we don't blast out everything in one day in order to reach more people.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support at support@thegadgetflow.com

Have a lovely weekend.

alexshine wrote:we are trying again with gadgetflow, after opening a dispute with paypal for another campaign, and we had promised that they would redo the same best package, we are testing them I'll let you know how it will end, let's cross your fingers ;)
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!