Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by alexshine » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks for the reply, we have warned you that the campaign would start 2 months before with an email and 10 days before sent in another email to warn you of the beginning, we chose you because on the paypal messages you offered us an equal campaign at the time of need, otherwise we chose elsewhere.

To date we have 2 purchases from you and the rest from our contacts.

I want to be confident in using gadgetflow and I hope that you will do a good job

Eplanner The First Emotional Planner
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... m=Eplanner
  • mbaum
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mbaum » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi everybody,

As I've noticed this thread to be active and lots of people wondering how good this company is, I should add here that we've just signed up with them and paid them for their "premium" package.

This package is just one down from their most expensive at a bit over $4000.

I will update you all here to let you know how it goes and the results of their help vs say, FB or Google etc only.

Wish us luck please!

You can see our project Kickstarter: https://tinyurl.com/yanugw66
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 am

I wish you a great success, we with gadget flow have had a brute experience the only baker brought by them then have not paid, I discourage gadget flow, bad experience, they say many things but in the end they do nothing.
  • mbaum
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mbaum » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:24 am

Hey there,

Thank you for your comment and I appreciate your thoughts for us.

We've paid a lot of money to get their assistance so hopefully they can do good things for us.

I guess in the next few days we'll know and whether good or bad, I'll let you know our experience for sure.

Thanks and take care,
    Mark
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:30 am

alexshine wrote:I wish you a great success, we with gadget flow have had a brute experience the only baker brought by them then have not paid, I discourage gadget flow, bad experience, they say many things but in the end they do nothing.

Thank you for your feedback Alex. I'm sorry you feel this way. Happy to clarify:

1) Your previews campaign with us brought you over $2,000 in pledges but your project wasn't successful.

2) We've offered to repromote your upcoming campaign months after free of charge with the same plan.

3) The overall conversion rate of your new project was way lower compared to your previews one, therefore, we ended up sending you just 7 backers but definitely not 1 as you are claiming.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support at support@thegadgetflow.com
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:36 am

The 7 baker brought by you have not paid, then it is true you have offered to have the same previous campaign, but you have not put any effort, even after several emails sent, you say we will do everything possible but you have not listened to us, they are sorry only now that I can no longer ask for a paypal refund for expired terms, but I hope I have more to do with you you are not speaking, I hope you will be with other customers.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:54 am

I'm not sure I understand Alex, we don't have control over the backers if they decided to cancel their pledge or change it for whatever reason that's not related to us. We still see those backers on your dashboard though as paid backers.

Regarding our efforts, we did the same promotions like last time but like I've mentioned a couple times already the conversion rate of your project was way lower this time which also affected our activities. I'll have our operations team sent you a report with all the activities so you can see that we've completed everything according to your plan, we haven't delayed or skipped anything. I also went ahead and checked the messages between you and our team and we've always replied to your messages in less than 24 hours.

alexshine wrote:The 7 baker brought by you have not paid, then it is true you have offered to have the same previous campaign, but you have not put any effort, even after several emails sent, you say we will do everything possible but you have not listened to us, they are sorry only now that I can no longer ask for a paypal refund for expired terms, but I hope I have more to do with you you are not speaking, I hope you will be with other customers.
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
  • alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 am

It is true that we answered our questions, but not following everything, our product has been launched and now we are also siu amazon but certainly not thanks to you.
  • AJMC12
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AJMC12 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:06 am

I would like to comment on this as a backer of the so-called great thing Hovercharge we haven't received anything or been delivered anything despite being promised the charger numerous times this is I suspect a Fraud and a Scam there has been no updates in months they do not reply to email or message it is now 135 days late
    Ruthf00
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ruthf00 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:18 am

Clairy.inc wrote:For us Gadget Flow is always the best in terms of value for money, we have launched our second campaign and used them again. They always outperform our expectations, for us is quite a must to be featured by them. Also very nice people to work with which we think is very important.
    oh this is our campaign:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/62 ... escription

Hope this helped!
    Regards,

Paolo Ganis

Kinda on the same boat here, used them 3 times since 2015 always delivered as promised, their management team is very friendly and they helped me a lot with feedback and tips when I was starting with my first project. from a user's perspective their platform is so addictive!
    Creator & Backer - Supporting the Crowdfunding Community Since 2015 (GoFundMe/Kickstarter/Indiegogo)