Crypto App campaign on Kickstarter
    Qcrypto
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Crypto App campaign on Kickstarter

by Qcrypto » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 am

There is always something new and exciting in Crypto world every day.
    If you are a Crypto trader or a fan you might be hearing predictions from Crypto Experts/Gurus with no source or backing. Sometimes even the gut feeling is enough.
    From time to time, they might get it right, but most of the time they would be wrong.

What if you could be right most of the time and very rarely wrong?
    What if you had a tool that would indicate price movements and have real calculated values instead?
    What if you became your own Crypto expert with information that others do not have?

With Qcrypto app, now you can..

Made in Switzerland, QCrypto is an app for measuring potential of Crypto coins. It has other indicators like velocity, volatility and price acceleration so you can be a step ahead of everyone else.
    This is not a trading platform or an App that will invest for you. It is a tool with indicators and graphs with calculations that will help you make a better investment decision.

Support our campaign on Kickstarter and get a FREE copy of the App:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/88 ... rypto-coin

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Crypto App campaign on Kickstarter

by hyperstarter » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:40 pm

:) it's not free if you have to pay 15 CHF though.

There's alot of free to use websites out there already, so I think you should of defined what made your campaign so special.

Also limiting the number of backers wasn't a good idea. Best of luck if you relaunch!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Well, this sounds pretty well, and I hope it's gonna work out because right now I am gonna find out how the bitcoin will evolve. I can't say that I am a so big player in this market, but I found a way to earn bitcoin, and this became a small business for me. I hope your recommendation could help me start predicting the evolution of cryptocurrency and thus can help me make more money. Thank you.
    Last edited by BerryHorn on Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:22 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:06 pm Well, this sounds pretty well, and I hope it's gonna work out because right now I am gonna find out how the bitcoin will evolve. I can't say that I am a so big player in this market, but I found a way to earn bitcoin, and this became a small business for me. I hope your recommendation could help me start predicting the evolution of cryptocurrency and thus can help me make more money. Thank you.
    Thanks for your recommendation. I just checked the link you've recommended us and I think it's really a great opportunity.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:17 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:06 pm Well, this sounds pretty well, and I hope it's gonna work out because right now I am gonna find out how the bitcoin will evolve. I hope your recommendation could help me start predicting the evolution of cryptocurrency and thus can help me make more money. Thank you.
    I have the same expectations and I really hope I can learn more about this whole market.
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Mon May 03, 2021 2:45 pm

I am new to crypto so I am still learning. Every single time I am encountering someone who is trying to create something out of nothing, I am really happy! That's what makes us unique after all, the ability to create. I would love to create something similar to https://bittrade.one/, but I know that I am going to need many resources since I don't know where to start. I have spoken with different friends who are willing to help me and I couldn't be more grateful. Maybe one day I will also be able to launch an app related to crypto trading.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:01 am

I understand that you give signals for cryptocurrency? If so, it's really helpful, and I have already subscribed to some telegram channels for this purpose. And, most likely, I try your application as well, and will give my feedback soon. I like it because even if you are a bitcoin trader, such services do most of the work for you, all you have to do is manage your assets, you know, do what you are told and still earn. Sounds very tempting, doesn't it? In fairness, I’ll say that there are periods when you earn not much if you rely only on signals, but they guarantee that you'll be in the profit, but in big or small, it depends on the source of the signals, and how lucky you are.