Is KS good for fashion products?
  • Prew
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Is KS good for fashion products?

by Prew » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:30 am

I've noticed that hardware devices mostly raise even more than they expect. Obviously, people like technical innovations and such products are much more complex.
    But what about fashion products on Kickstarter? Do they have success? How often fashion campaigns achieve their goal? I'm asking because we are planning to start a campaing in the end of August and I hope we've done our homework well. Our product Jacketroll is a two-sided rollable waterproof jacket with special pockets for devices.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Is KS good for fashion products?

by sbriggman » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:27 pm

I answered this exact question on the "Ask Sal" portion of the podcast. Hope my answer helps!

See: http://www.crowdcrux.com/is-kickstarter ... on-brands/

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:59 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict) section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Oh, that's cool. Is it like a transformer clothing? I had a dress like this. However, it was not wrapped in a case , but was simply double-sided. But the fact is that transformer clothing is very cool. I don't know why, but people want to buy these clothes . I understand your specialty is clothing of the transformer. I am looking for a classic Korean dress and I would like it to be double-sided. Can you do this and whether you will be able to do it ? And do you make things to order?
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Donnabell87 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:09 pm Oh, that's cool. Is it like a transformer clothing? I had a dress like this. However, it was not wrapped in a case , but was simply double-sided. But the fact is that transformer clothing is very cool. I don't know why, but people want to buy these clothes . I understand your specialty is clothing of the transformer. I am looking for a classic Korean dress and I would like it to be double-sided. Can you do this and whether you will be able to do it ? And do you make things to order?
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks for sharing.
  • DeEva
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DeEva » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:42 pm

Frankly speaking, I think that the most important thing is that the product is of high quality, useful and also interesting to people. So, these are the main features to have in order to have a good demand and to promote your store. At the same time, you must have a modern assortment of goods cause there are many companies that offer similar products. For example, I like very much https://matchinggear.com/couple-rings/. I ordered accessories from many sellers, but this one turned out to be the one I liked the best and I chose their store as an everyday gift shop for friends. These guys have a good variety of models and the best quality for a reasonable price. Your product is something else but it also attracts attention. So, I think you must try and promote it anyway.
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Well, arguably the most important thing about a product is that solves a problem that resonates with an audience.
    Take Graphene X. Is a jacket and one of the most successful campaigns I've seen on Kickstarter.
    But is not any other jacket on the market: it speaks to an audience and it solves a problem.

Just by visiting the campaign page one can see that is made for people who don't want to have a jacket for every 2 months of the year. It's a practical choice that also looks good.

They built an audience around the special features of their product and the market gap it was filling.

So the way you present your good product is important. Who is it really for? What problem does it solve?
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • smussayab6@gmail.com
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by smussayab6@gmail.com » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:44 am

Oo wao It is cool. I also want this on [Ashstyles] (https://ashstyles.com/). It is look gorgeous.
  • Laughter_in_the_rain
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Laughter_in_the_rain » Mon May 10, 2021 4:59 pm

Hi! Actually I have the same question 😅 I’ve launched my campaign of sustainable Rainwear 10 days ago, but I am not getting any organic traffic from the platform 🥲 all my bakers, apart from 3 people, are my followers or people who saw my ads on Instagram.....not sure why....
    Good luck with your campaign!!!
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Mon May 24, 2021 12:08 pm

Fashion has never been a thing I followed or liked because I think I'm a simple guy who doesn't really care about the clothes that I'm wearing or the brand of my clothes. However, my girlfriend is really into fashion and is reading fashion articles every day or is watching reviews on new fashionable pieces of clothing. I think girls are just like guys but the only difference is that we love doing different things, but the amount of love and attention we give to a thing or a topic we like is the same.