Instagram subscribers
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Instagram subscribers

by TomSands » Mon May 10, 2021 12:49 am

How to get more subscribers on Instagram?

Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Instagram subscribers

by Emad785 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:53 pm

A great way to get more followers is to conduct surveys on social networks. I come across similar questionnaires every day.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

I think that such tests in social networks are complete nonsense. I believe that such tests are unlikely to be able to determine precisely your personality type. I have passed similar tests on social networks a couple of times and concluded that this is nonsense and the test results do not correspond to reality. Instagram is a great platform that provides excellent opportunities. Everyone uses these opportunities in different ways, someone like this. In fact, this is a perfect way to earn money. I am a proponent of something more useful. If I do something, I do something useful. For example, I advertise my book on Instagram. Many people learn about something thanks to Instagram, and this is a great way.

-- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue May 25, 2021 5:03 pm

You need interesting content and advertising.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Tue May 25, 2021 5:08 pm

If you have a lot of exciting content on your page, then this will not be difficult. You will just need to contact an advertising company, and they will promote your book. If you have just started your Instagram page, you first need to attract people's attention. When I started my blog on Instagram, there was nothing complicated about it ( although I spent a lot of effort). I did the first thing to put up interesting content and more likes and real Instagram followers. Two months later, my page was already like a blog. Over time I had a considerable number of subscribers.