DRESSFRESH Sports Bag
  • DRESSFRESH
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

DRESSFRESH Sports Bag

by DRESSFRESH » Sat May 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Hope you are doing well. I wanted to introduce our company, DRESSFRESH.

We are a technology company that is revolutionizing the way we refresh our sports gear & clothing. I would like to share with you our new product launching on Kickstarter later this month.

The DRESSFRESH Sports Bag with our built-in, patent pending Ionic Refreshing System™.

Instantly kill odor causing germs + viruses on sports gear, workout gear & apparel.

Please take a look at our website to get a better feel for how this novel solution works.

https://dressfresh.com/

Let us know if you have any questions about our product or upcoming launch on Kickstater. Follow us on social media @DRESSFRESHTech

Thank you,
    Team DRESSFRESH

• lbray8425
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: DRESSFRESH Sports Bag

by lbray8425 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi my name is Marc Gian, and I am a healer. I intuitively manage bodies back to health and guide people to connect into a deeper and more intimate quality of themselves.Like most healers, The Cure by Marc J Gian moving through painful experiences allowed me to intellectually understand and embody that it is ultimately for the best not only for myself but also so the healer in me can come forth for others. This allows me to be present, highly intuitive, and empathetic to those whom I work with. All this is accomplished, without judgment, but knowing that we are all in the process of growing. Many people over the years have come to me seeking help that are in difficult circumstances. I aim to guide each client connect to the deepest aspect of themselves, so they know and have faith that they can overcome anything. Located in New York City's Flatiron District.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue May 18, 2021 6:33 pm

Oh, wow! I might give it a go!
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 18, 2021 6:34 pm

I've never heard about refreshing a sports bag! But that's cool; thanks for sharing! How much would this cost? I got a sports bag from https://www.borboletabag.com/th/, which I very much like, but it's already old, and I'd love to get another one, or maybe refresh it? I'm very indecisive since I don't know from where I should get my next sports bag. I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars on those from Nike or Adidas. I feel like they're not worth the price. Do you maybe know any sustainable brands that sell sports bags online? I am looking for one that would fit my budget, and this is around 50 dollars. Thanks!
    Gendo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gendo » Tue May 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Cirrety wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:34 pm I've never heard about refreshing a sports bag! But that's cool; thanks for sharing! How much would this cost? I got a sports bag from https://www.borboletabag.com/th/, which I very much like, but it's already old, and I'd love to get another one, or maybe refresh it? I'm very indecisive since I don't know from where I should get my next sports bag. I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars on those from Nike or Adidas. I feel like they're not worth the price. Do you maybe know any sustainable brands that sell sports bags online? I am looking for one that would fit my budget, and this is around 50 dollars. Thanks!
    You could try Asos or Sports Direct. They're usually not really expensive!
    butlerin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by butlerin » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:52 pm

Oh! As a mountaineer with experience, I want to note that the role of a backpack in a hike is difficult to overestimate. It is very important that it is durable, roomy and comfortable. And my backpack distributes the load on my back in such a way that it seems much lighter than that of my companions. I recommend ordering backpacks at https://backpacks.global/compare/type/s ... -backpack/ . I was once advised by a Russian friend of this site during the ascent of Elbrus, since then I have only been buying there.