Advice on consumer CBD (cannabidiol) products
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Advice on consumer CBD (cannabidiol) products

by TomSands » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:34 pm

Letter from Kit Malthouse MP to Professor Owen Bowden-Jones, Chair of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD).

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Advice on consumer CBD (cannabidiol) products

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am

And what does it say?
  • NogChurchi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by NogChurchi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:27 am

I can't say that there is a species of cannabis that is my favorite, but I can say that I don't like cannabis that makes you feel energic. I love when I smoke some cannabis and feel relaxed. I like to do this with my friends and sit on the sofa and speak on different topics. Recently we found a new method how to repeat this effect without smoking. We decided to try it because smoking is not good for our health. It is named THC capsules. It has the same effect, and most of all, I like that it is the best solution for non-smoking people.
    -- New Member --

by HisinPirso » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:25 am

Oooh guys, I have a good opinion about cbd products. In a more difficult period, a few friends suggested cbd products to me, at first I did not know what to say about them, but I was informed from different website. I have tried different species of cannabis and I do not like the one that makes me feel energetic, but the one that makes me feel relaxed. I found different cbd products, and for those who are not smokers I recommend cbd gummies.
  • albielume
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by albielume » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:06 am

I think it's not worth the money.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:17 am

After suffering from a tough recovery from Covid, a lot of my hair fell off. My doctor recommended CBD(in combination with other vitamins and supplements, of course, such as Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids). At first, it seemed pretty sketchy, but since nothing worked before, I decided to give it a try. I ordered a bunch of CBD gummies from https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/produ ... y/delta-8/, and I was surprised by the results. My hair started growing back in about two months, and now it looks way fuller. I don't know if it will have the same effect on others, but it's definitely worth giving it a try.
  • MarissaMcconnell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MarissaMcconnell » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:12 pm

The lighting for the garage should be bright enough to facilitate comfortable operation. After all, in order to get under the hood or under the bumper and disassemble a part of the car, some people install lamps from growing flowers with daylight. I prefer to deal with lighting for the garage in terms of daylight selection. If it helps me then I install lamps that have ice lights. For example, for growing cannabis like this https://hub420.shop/product/buy-wedding-cake/. This is also a separate purchase of mine.