How can we stop racism?
  • jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How can we stop racism?

by jogncartman » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:53 am

Well, I've never encountered racism, maybe I was just lucky....

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:10 am

jogncartman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:53 am Well, I've never encountered racism, maybe I was just lucky....
    You are really lucky if you have never encountered racism. Unfortunately, I have encountered prejudice and racism many times in my life. All the accusations and aggression in my direction are only because of my skin color. Unfortunately, until the government of the country finally solves this problem, everything will remain the same. By the way, have you heard about caylan ford resignation after her comments about white nationalism surface online? I only recently found out about this news...
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:02 pm

I think that stopping racism is hard and long-term work. People grow with different policies, thoughts, and opinions but with so much influence around is sometimes hard to change someone's mind. It's actually essential to have people at the lead that live with excellent policies. For example, I was reading about the conservative candidate karim jivraj, and at the end of the article, it is said that he is well known for his passion regarding proponent of civic. We need to appreciate sich people and to vote more for this kind of principles.
    Gendo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gendo » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:11 pm

Rougdab wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:02 pm I think that stopping racism is hard and long-term work. People grow with different policies, thoughts, and opinions but with so much influence around is sometimes hard to change someone's mind. It's actually essential to have people at the lead that live with excellent policies. For example, I was reading about the conservative candidate karim jivraj, and at the end of the article, it is said that he is well known for his passion regarding proponent of civic. We need to appreciate sich people and to vote more for this kind of principles.
    Oh, I have heard about him before, and his ideologies upon such subjects. He is very smart and has some strong policies.