Elderly care

by Emad785 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:59 am

What's good care for the Elderly?

• Caglediaries
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Elderly care

by Caglediaries » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:48 am

I used to care for my elderly mother in law until she passed away recently. I feel family care is the best, where possible!
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:48 pm

I wouldn't be able to take care of them myself. This is too much for me.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:55 pm

I agree with you. It's not a problem for me to sit with my parents, bring them water and medicine. But as for intimate hygiene and other things, this is taboo for me. My elderly parents are cared for by nurses from the company https://www.assistinghands.com/9/ohio/c ... /services/. It's not that I don't love my parents. I love them very much. I need to work to help them, and this is very important. I would recommend that you turn to professionals who can take care of your parents. In addition, such people are usually trained in everything and will provide medical assistance if necessary.
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:35 pm

For elderly people, it is very important to be carried by the person who is your family or who is very close to them. But you cannot physically and psychologically be there all the time. One of my best friends is caring about her grandmother and she told me about some difficulties that she has with her and she asked for help at home https://www.thekey.com/learning-center/ ... the-home-1, they helped them a lot because she is studying and she is working and she can’t be present all the time. Her grandmother enjoys their presence because they are very kind, and calm and she has a person that she can share her emotions, feelings with.