Robinhood trading
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Robinhood trading

by Emad785 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:37 am

I need an alternative to Robinhood because I don't trust them.

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Robinhood trading

by MrOsborne » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Hey, man. You don't have to lose interest. If you began to use trading apps, for sure is for you. You should find the best app for you. I lost approximately 5-7 trades, and I didn't give up. I started to read more and to understand which are my strategies. If you want to trade on good platforms, there are a lot of alternatives to Robinhood. Robinhood was my beginning, and now I use its alternatives because I like them more. I can't say in words how excited I was when I earned my first considerable amount of money. Since you started to know how these trading apps work, you have become much more addicted. Don't give up, and this is the best source of having an extra income.
    Martinkatan
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Martinkatan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:47 pm

I also need a good alternative for Robinhood.
  • Parttidason123
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Parttidason123 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:49 pm

IVinity Drip Therapy specializes in custom IV infusion therapies and vitamin boosts; which are the perfect remedies for staying hydrated, healthy, and safe. IV drip therapy is universally identified as being the fastest method of hydrating and revitalizing the body, so we have an undeniable interest to offer it to our clients whenever, wherever, forever. Our treatments are highly effective because they bypass the digestive tract, where 100% of the nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream unlike oral vitamins and supplements. We want our clients to improve their bodies by restoring health and vitality at the highest levels, which most adopt as a lifestyle. We provide on-demand mobile IV hydration therapies to our clients in their homes, offices, and hotels - administered by our certified nurses. Our network consists of licensed and insured nurse practitioners and registered nurses who are highly proficient in IV therapy, with experience of 15 years or more on average. Their extensive medical backgrounds in emergency rooms, operating rooms, and ICUs are what make IVinity the premier IV drip company of Southern California.
    GlizzyGladiatorFilm
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GlizzyGladiatorFilm » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:22 am

We rock with fidelity over here (this is not financial advice).
    GLIZZY GLADIATOR KICKSTARTER:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ho ... y_category

78% funded!!!