A Gaming Question
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

A Gaming Question

by Rebelif » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:23 pm

I'm 73 years old and planning on retiring soon.

I would like to explore pc gaming and have no idea where to start. I have downloaded a few cheap games from Steam but am lost as how to play them. Do most games have the same keyboard moves? I open a game and have no idea what to do next.

If anyone can steer me to a website that explains all this it would be appreciated.

Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: A Gaming Question

by Rougdab » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Hi, I'm impressed, you are 73 and still working, that's insane! I wish I would be able to do the same at your age. Well, the game industry has a lot of opportunities for all tastes. I think you would love solitaire games. There are multiple types of it, for example, Free cell, spider, classic, and so on. It's not hard to play and, the best part is that you learn while you're playing. The only thing you need to play with is a device and an internet connection. It doesn't demand a lot of time and, it's perfect to relax a little bit.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:19 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:20 pm

I'm sure you'll get a lot of help from the players in this industry because they have more experience and so they can teach you absolutely everything. If you want to start, you should pay attention to easy games such as https://www.friv5online.com/poki. I'm sure it can give you a good start which you can exchange for experience in the future.