Help me make a surprise for my wife
    ArturKi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Help me make a surprise for my wife

by ArturKi » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:57 pm

Hi everyone! I want to surprise my wife by expressing my love through a unique gift. I'm thinking of installing a topiary sculpture in the form of a heart in our garden. Any advice on a service where I can order something like this?

ShonFG
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Help me make a surprise for my wife

by ShonFG » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:26 pm

Hey! What a beautiful idea! There are several online services that specialize in custom topiary sculptures. One popular option is bacho.world . They allow you to choose the design, and their skilled artisans create the topiary according to your specifications. It could be a fantastic way to add a personalized touch to your garden.
    KelEL
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by KelEL » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:57 pm

Hello! If you're feeling a bit hands-on, you might also consider creating the topiary heart yourself. You can purchase topiary frames online and then plant and shape the foliage. It could be a wonderful DIY project that adds an extra layer of sentiment to your gift.
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Sat May 04, 2024 8:40 am

Creating a topiary sculpture in the shape of a heart for your garden is such a sweet gesture. As for finding a service to help bring your vision to life, maybe check out local artisans or landscaping companies that specialize in custom sculptures. Also, if you're into gardening, a California super bloom wildflowers guide could be a fantastic addition to your surprise plans, adding even more natural beauty to your garden surprise for your wife!
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am

Wow, what a sweet gesture you're planning for your wife! A rotating summer house? That sounds like something out of a fairytale! I can imagine her face lighting up with surprise and joy when she sees it. It's like hitting two birds with one stone, right? A cozy retreat and a fun spin all in one!

Personally, I think it's a brilliant idea. It adds an element of whimsy and adventure to your home. Plus, it's a surefire way to inject some excitement into your everyday life. Who wouldn't want a little twist in their summer relaxation plans?

So, to answer your question, count me in as someone who's totally onboard with your surprise project. But hey, I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks.