How to Start a Real Estate Crowdfunding Business?
  • victorjack
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to Start a Real Estate Crowdfunding Business?

by victorjack » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Why Real Estate Crowdfunding Business?

The real estate industry marks a rising trend and is among the fastest growing global crowd-funding industries. It marked a transaction of $400m in 2013 and approx. $3.5b in 2016 & a $8.2 Billion estimate in 2018. However, it is still in its early stage and is yet to go on a long way.

Deciding the kind of Real Estate you will offer

Before you start off, take a break to think and decide on your investment plans and the choice of Real Estate which you are planning to offer. There are a wide number of categories to choose from: Commercial, Raw Land, Residential, Fix & Flip & New Development Real Estates.

Picking the right technology

Creating the right Real Estate Crowd-funding website will require you to interact with programmers and determine the upgraded technologies which you can adopt for a fulfilling, attractive website. Once you have the knowledge of an appropriate technology, you can set up your website with a handful of creative designers and programmers.

Technologies Driving Real Estate Crowd-funding Websites

PHP, CakePHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Bootstrap, Linux etc are some of the finest technologies adopted for Real Estate Crowd Funding Projects. You might otherwise simply avail ready-made crowd-funding scripts which will provide the same service in a minimal tenure. These are much in trend these days owing to their convenient attributes and fast installation. Agriya’s Kickstarter clone script - https://www.agriya.com/products/kickstarter-clone has been rising in trend due to a set of its user-adaptable features. It will be a suitable ready-made solution to set up your real estate crowdfunding platform.

kickstarter clone script to develop a successful crowdfunding platform
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How to Start a Real Estate Crowdfunding Business?

by AlexWilliams » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:57 pm

As for me, crowdfunded real estate is a viable investment option for adding real estate to your overall portfolio and aiming for higher yields. But there are a few things to remember: Do extensive research on each deal before investing. There are good deals, average deals, and bad deals.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:37 pm

As for me, commercial and residential real estates are the most developed areas and the most common among real estate agents. Raw land as well as the other categories are a little bit underrated and not so popular. it presents to investors a simplified process of qualifying replacement property so that a larger number of investors can appreciate the advantages of Section 1031 and DST ownership. More and more people are starting to get into real estate lately, so this is a great post especially for newbies.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 pm

Does investing with others work?
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:50 pm

It does work if you find good investors to work with. I have found a really good way to do real estate invest. The best way of doing it is to do it with someone because together you can do more and it is much easier. My friend an I are a part of connected investors group and we always have a great support from them. They help us find properties that we can invest in and that makes everything really easy. When you find something that great, you need to hold on it because it is the key to your success and I was lucky enough to find it.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Emad785 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:50 pm It does work if you find good investors to work with. I have found a really good way to do The best way of doing it is to do it with someone because together you can do more and it is much easier. My friend an I are a part of connected investors group and we always have a great support from them. They help us find properties that we can invest in and that makes everything really easy. When you find something that great, you need to hold on it because it is the key to your success and I was lucky enough to find it.
    Yeah, when you find something good never let it go!
    ingirma
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ingirma » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:52 am

I think that the Real Estate business is a very risky one. Yes if you succeed you can make a lot of money. But you need good investments and it can take some time before you start to take the profit out of this. You need to be very dedicated, have good workers, good firms that can make the, and much more.
    And with all this together and a lot of hard work you can become very rich. On the other part, if you don't imagine all the money you lose. But you will never know if you don't try.
  • Preda
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Preda » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 pm

Get the funds you need in order to start. Without funds, there won't be a start.
  • Rebrean
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Rebrean » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:00 am

Money won't help if you don't decide what you are going to sell. There are many financial products that are offered within the context of real estate crowdfunding, whether it's selling houses in the Philippines or making any other estate deals. These are the types of investments that your users will have access to on your platform. It’s important to look into the legal and reporting requirements for each of these different financial products. Once you’ll decide on the types of investments you’ll be offering, you also have to choose the category of real estate you’ll offer. Good luck!
  • Dennnis
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Dennnis » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:39 am

What do you think about real estate investments?