Tips for Crowdfunding a Pet Product
    Artofthekickstart
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Tips for Crowdfunding a Pet Product

by Artofthekickstart » Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 am

Looking to crowdfund a product for pets? This week we interviewed Zel Crampton, creator of the Revol Dog Crate. Tune in to learn more including these key takeaways:

-[1:05] Zel Crampton joins the podcast to talk about his product, the Revol Dog Crate.
    -[2:30] Zel shares his background with engineering and how he got his product designed.
    -[5:30] Challenges faced with design.
    -[6:30] Why did Zel bring his product to the crowdfunding community?
    -[7:50] Tips for crowdfunding pet products and surprises faced along the way.
    -[10:00] Incorporating feedback from backers.
    -[11:30] Zel enters the Launch Round.
    -[12:45] Why you should check out Diggs.

Check out the interview here: https://artofthekickstart.com/tips-crowdfunding-pet-products-zel-crampton-aotk-236/

Art of the Kickstart
    info@artofthekickstart.com
    http://www.Artofthekickstart.com
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Tips for Crowdfunding a Pet Product

by BigSamoz » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:45 pm

It is very useful, thanks.
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Personally, I have a cat and I always insist on buying the best for her, and for this reason I always follow any new product or any review about everything related to cat products.
    The last purchase I made was just yesterday after I saw top cat trees available on the market and I was really attracted to some models and I thought it would be very nice to buy this for my cat.
    For this reason, I spend quite a lot of money on its maintenance but I'm not sorry at all because it's like a child of mine that I enjoy and at the same time I feel obliged to take care of her to the fullest.
    Do you do the same for your pets?
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:23 am

UnaSlater wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:52 pm Personally, I have a cat and I always insist on buying the best for her, and for this reason I always follow any new product or any review about everything related to cat products.
    The last purchase I made was just yesterday after I saw top cat trees available on the market and I was really attracted to some models and I thought it would be very nice to buy this for my cat.
    For this reason, I spend quite a lot of money on its maintenance but I'm not sorry at all because it's like a child of mine that I enjoy and at the same time I feel obliged to take care of her to the fullest.
    Do you do the same for your pets?
    I can understand you because I do in the same way.
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Sat May 27, 2023 9:18 pm

I can’t complain, but we have a regular molting. As it is sometimes funny, it feels like our dog insulates the apartment so that we do not freeze. But this can objectively help if we get stuck in a cold room somewhere. She has a really thick undercoat. And if you also have such problems without jokes, I can advise you to pay attention to https://vetflix-pet.com/. Here you can look at a very good remedy for yourself. It will help.