SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price
  • shopsuited
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price

by shopsuited » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:58 am

Hello everyone!
    I wanted to share my Kickstarter campaign with you guys, tell you about my launch strategy, and of course, get your feedback.

My company and product:

My company, SUITED, specializes in luxury dress shirts without the luxury price tag. Our True-Slim fit is designed to be form-fitting for a clean modern look. Many companies claim to be slim fit but are far from it. Many companies also claim to be high-quality but are using low cost fabrics from Asia. We source high-quality fabrics from some of the best mills in Europe and have visited several factories to ensure the production process met our standards. We have a business line and an after-hours line to offer different styles for different lifestyles. To keep costs low, we ship direct to the customer and will never wholesale our product, which significantly increases the margins. We’re launching with 32 styles and our shirt is offered in 16 different neck and sleeve variations.

Kickstarter Strategy:

I’ve already started an Instagram (@shopsuited) to start building followers.

I’ve made a landing page with LaunchRock to start getting email addresses but have gotten little traffic here as I haven’t spent money on ads yet.

I plan on working with Gadget Flow as I’ve seen great reviews about their services.
    I am considering backer club, but haven’t made that decision yet.

I am also looking into obtaining a backer list from companies like Backer Database or Krowdster but am finding mixed reviews on both of these. Any suggestions?

I like the idea of a referral program but can’t find reliable info on a good company. Kickbooster has come up from a few searches but still not sure.

I’ll also spend money on Facebook ads during the campaign to drive additional traffic.

I’d be very grateful and interested to hear your input and critique. I plan on launching around September 7th.

Thanks!
    SUITED
    Instagram:
    @shopsuited

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: SUITED- Luxury business shirts without the luxury price

by hyperstarter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Feel free to contact with us at Hyperstarter too, we're listed in the Top 9 Kickstarter Marketing Agencies alongside Gadget Flow + Kickbooster.

In terms of what you're doing so far, I think collecting emails is a must. FB ads *before* the campaign would be better, so you can get a feel what your audience likes and if they're interested (plus you can keep it niche specific).
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:18 pm

• shopsuited
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by shopsuited » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 pm

Hi everyone!

Launching Monday morning.

Preview link: bit.ly/shopsuited
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:00 pm

All the best for your campaign.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu May 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Wow, that sounds like a really great business plan. Are you still working guys?! I would be really interested in having a partnership with a company led by people with this kind of ideas. While hyperstarter ... well they were great back in the day actually, but right now the quality of their services is dropping dramatically. I told myself that I would never ever call for their services again. Do you have a website?! I can recommend you the guys from codetoart.com as they are the best web and app developers that I know. Their services have to be the best from the point of view of price per quality ratio.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:16 pm

We've never worked with you or your campaign? Please share your project details as "the quality of their service is dropping dramatically", when actually we've never been so busy and have worked on some of the biggest projects of 2020/21.
    Xanxan wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:46 pm Wow, that sounds like a really great business plan. Are you still working guys?! I would be really interested in having a partnership with a company led by people with this kind of ideas. While hyperstarter ... well they were great back in the day actually, but right now the quality of their services is dropping dramatically. I told myself that I would never ever call for their services again. Do you have a website?! I can recommend you the guys from codetoart.com as they are the best web and app developers that I know. Their services have to be the best from the point of view of price per quality ratio.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about