T'spin - Titanium multitool is tuned for everyday travel
  • POFTY
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

T'spin - Titanium multitool is tuned for everyday travel

by POFTY » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 am

Hi All~!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t-spin#/

We have been working on a Multi Tool called “T’spin”. T’spin is a bit different from other tool card designs as it designed for travel lovers!

It has happened to all of us at some point: you want a cold beer after a long day travelling, you need to change the SIM in your phone for your new location, your glasses have come loose or you just don’t want to hold your phone while watching your favourite TV show.

T’Spin is designed to offer a solution to all of these problems (and more!) and with a tool that is both well made, easy to carry and fit for purpose. Simply throw T’spin into your travel bag, hook it onto your keyring or keep it in the glovebox of your car and you know you will always have the perfect answer to those travelling conundrums.

• Morevnazar
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: T'spin - Titanium multitool is tuned for everyday travel

by Morevnazar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Interesting campaign!
  • jessicaatsociety
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jessicaatsociety » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:52 am

This looks great!! Best of luck!
  • Weer00na
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Weer00na » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:22 pm

If this tool would have some defense functions I would definitely buy it. Recently, we have been in Paris. What can I say? The city changed a lot. Now, it looks more of a ghetto, than of a city of love and romanticism. The bad thing that happened was that someone stole my bag from my hands. I did not know that this could happen in such a developed city. Good things were that I did not have documents and a lot of cash with me. The main loss was my cosmetics. After the theft, I looked for information of how safe Paris is. I was shocked when I read on that scams and terrorism risks are high. Coming back to T’spin, can you make it a defense weapon?? It would be more useful and in demand. Thanks.
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:43 pm

pretty cool thing, might try it later
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:06 pm

An interesting thing, maybe I will order it for my next trip, but due to the covid19 pandemic threat, it won't be soon. I wish I could visit Spain, but now there are a lot of cases, and it is pretty risky to travel there. Till then I bought a ticket to Italy via NYC, and I even have a day to visit NYC before my flight. I thought I will wait in the airport all day, but happily, I found luggage storage, and I don't have to carry it all day.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Connorwal wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:06 pm An interesting thing, maybe I will order it for my next trip, but due to the covid19 pandemic threat, it won't be soon. I wish I could visit Spain, but now there are a lot of cases, and it is pretty risky to travel there. Till then I bought a ticket to Italy via NYC, and I even have a day to visit NYC before my flight. I thought I will wait in the airport all day, but happily, I found luggage storage, and I don't have to carry it all day.

thanks for this info
  • PenelopeEllison
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by PenelopeEllison » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:49 am

I remember when I came to the US for permanent residence and used the cards to drink beer in a pub or find a hotel, since no one met me. My watch was stolen in the toilet, then my wallet was taken out while I was drinking beer. According to the maps, I came to a bad area, and I almost got beaten up. Simply so. I've been living here for 15 years, and my friend is still afraid to go out to the city on the map or navigator. He focuses only on flair and hopes for backpacks, which has an anti-theft system. But sometimes he wears garlic around his neck because he thinks witches exist, hmm.. I thought it was from the vampires. But I don't find it funny when he actually builds a bunker, but I'm still afraid to walk around the city alone
  • keilecpod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by keilecpod » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:12 am

Thanks for sharing!
    Zeero
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zeero » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:39 am

Hi! The T'spin multitool sounds like a fantastic companion for all your adventures. It's great to see a tool that specifically caters to the needs of travelers. I think it could be useful for my mountain tour next month https://altezza.travel/en/route/lemosho. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with your campaign!