Product Development for Kickstarter
    Artofthekickstart
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Product Development for Kickstarter

by Artofthekickstart » Thu May 30, 2019 2:59 pm

In this week's episode of the podcast, we spoke with Jeremy Losaw, director of engineering at Enventys Partners. Check it out to learn more about building a product for a crowdfunding campaign and how it differs from more traditional product development!

Tune in here: https://artofthekickstart.com/meet-experts-product-development-kickstarter-campaigns-aotk274/

Key takeaways include:

-What product engineering is and how it relates to crowdfunding
    -Why all good crowdfunding campaigns start with a great idea
    -How developing a product for a crowdfunding campaign may be a bit different than a more traditional approach to product development
    -How long it takes to develop a new product for a crowdfunding campaign
    -What post-crowdfunding campaign product development looks like
    -How to pick a product development firm
    -How crowdfunders can help their product development team build the best possible product

Let us know what you think and what tips you'd add!

Art of the Kickstart
    info@artofthekickstart.com
    http://www.Artofthekickstart.com
  • Valentine14
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Product Development for Kickstarter

by Valentine14 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Thank you for the info!
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:04 am

Thank you for sharing this podcast episode! Enventys Partners has great methods to get results in crowdfunding.
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • Sadashiv
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sadashiv » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:01 pm

This is really a good initiative. Appreciated.

Even we have a great project on Cloud Computing with some awesome statistics and insights which covers concepts of
    Computation services
    Container Services
    Storage services
    Enterprise services
    Security services

I am sure you guys won't mind having a look at the project. (Below is the link)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ed ... ref=39q132

Thanks.
    kwmlr439
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kwmlr439 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:52 pm

charli55 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:14 pm Hey there! Thanks! I think that all the IT related stuff is freaking interesting. To be honest recently I had opportunity to work with a good IT and web company. We've collaborated on the same product. I think that they provided the best custom web service. By the way, I am thinking nowadays to start studying. I would love to start with web development. So guys what do you think about it? If I start with PHP will it be right? By the way, I think that for me it would be more correct to start wit HTML
    No one learns coding anymore! With so many platforms that allows you to drag and drop you do not need to learn anything. Also, the majority of hosting companies have a READY scripts to install and all you need is a user name and password. BUT if you must, I would suggest you learn a bit of WordPress; it's easy to navigate and it's also an open source. PHP and MYSQL database are the main components. Good Luck.

John
    -
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    https://packsture.com/
    -
    Upcoming campaign:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pa ... erformance
  • LClark007
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by LClark007 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:01 pm

I really like Jeremy Losaw, he inspires me to achieve something in my life. Thanks for sharing this, I will definitely take a look.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:26 pm

I enjoy listening to your podcast, and not only this episode but the majority of them are very informative and interesting. I like podcasts in general, and I listen to them whenever I can, in the car, when I clean, when I work out. A friend of mine recommended your podcast and also a podcast about repository analytics and software development. I find both of them very informative, and it's an easy way to learn something new on the go. You're doing a great job, so good luck and keep going, I think many other people enjoy this podcast as much as I do.
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexWilliams » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 pm

JordanAvery wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:26 pm I enjoy listening to your podcast, and not only this episode but the majority of them are very informative and interesting. I like podcasts in general, and I listen to them whenever I can, in the car, when I clean, when I work out. A friend of mine recommended your podcast and also a podcast about repository analytics and software development. I find both of them very informative, and it's an easy way to learn something new on the go. You're doing a great job, so good luck and keep going, I think many other people enjoy this podcast as much as I do.
    Hello. Can you please share the name of the podcast about repository analytics and software development? Thanks.