exposure is key to succes!
  • BenBadr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BenBadr » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:49 pm

My kickstarter project has been reviewed by marketingservices who help you fund your campaign. They are very positive but i don't have enough exposure to succesfully reach my funding goal.

I am currently looking for potential backers but it's not easy finding reasonable pricing for exposure.
    The biggest challenge is to have a good campaign + EXPOSURE= possible SUCCES.

Right now i am looking at different ways to give my campaign more exposure to succesfully reach my goal.

i have already researched many marketingservices like:

hyperstarter
    gofundme
    backercamp
    boostyourcampaign
    etc...

The pricing of these services vary from reasonable to very expensive. It can go as high as $2500. Do your research and don't be afraid to compare prices.

I am open for suggestions to promote my campaign. Even free ones!
    thanks for sharing!

nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: exposure is key to succes!

by nomlinz » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Hey BenBadr -

Congratulations on your launch and being 24% of the way to your goal!

There are 11 tactics you can use every single day in order to get more people to your project and convert more backers.

1. Directly message backers after they back your project
    2. Launch advertising
    3. Launch a referral campaign
    4. Update your crowdfunding campaign page
    5. Outreach for cross-promotions
    6. Outreach to people who are likely to cover your project
    7. Run a Kickstarter Live /Reddit AMA/Facebook Live session
    8. Pay for backer-focused promotions
    9. Release stretch goals
    10. Create upsells and add-ons
    11. Streamline your rewards

Each one serves a different purpose, but right now what you can do is 2, 3, 4, and 6.

I'd start with updating your crowdfunding campaign page though, since there are things you can streamline. The tangerine vs berries rewards can be within the same tier. Since you're asking between two flavors, that can be done post campaign in order to streamline your rewards. Also check in on your spelling, "ethusiast" is misspelled on the page for example.

Once you've updated your page (to help convert visitors), it's time to go out there and drive more eyes to your page. You can do this simply with some advertising. Sure there are people out there who will drive eyes to your page via ads, but it's something that you can do on your own too with just a small budget. With a referral campaign on a platform like Kickbooster, people can actually come to Kickbooster to surf the marketplace for various rewards. If you're on there, others might take your link and spread the word too. While doing this, outreach to people who are likely to cover your project - since your product is gluten-free, keto-friendly, and more, there are a bunch of people out there living this lifestyle and probably wants this product. Get in touch with them.

The full list is here if you want to get into the details: https://crushcrowdfunding.com/11-tactics-to-get-more-visitors-convert-more-backers-and-get-more-funding-for-your-crowdfunding-campaign/

Best of luck!
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for the mention! Right now, your goal is super low so I'd suggest looking at friends and family just to initially reach your goal.

It'll look good on Kickstarter, which should help to attract more backers.

Next step, have a look at targeting your local city. A close campaign to yours called AvoSeedo raised x5 figures and has the same niche audience. If they connected with writers/influencers in your city, pitch the same guys which involves a bit of research.

I thought I'd offer some "hands on" advice here rather than a generic list of what you might do...hope it helps!

BenBadr wrote:My kickstarter project has been reviewed by marketingservices who help you fund your campaign. They are very positive but i don't have enough exposure to succesfully reach my funding goal.

I am currently looking for potential backers but it's not easy finding reasonable pricing for exposure.
    The biggest challenge is to have a good campaign + EXPOSURE= possible SUCCES.

Right now i am looking at different ways to give my campaign more exposure to succesfully reach my goal.

i have already researched many marketingservices like:

hyperstarter
    gofundme
    backercamp
    boostyourcampaign
    etc...

The pricing of these services vary from reasonable to very expensive. It can go as high as $2500. Do your research and don't be afraid to compare prices.

I am open for suggestions to promote my campaign. Even free ones!
    thanks for sharing!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • BenBadr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BenBadr » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Thanks for all the advice!
  • BenBadr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BenBadr » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I have done a couple of things to increase exposure for my Kickstarter campaign!

I launched a KickBooster campaign to attract affiliates to promote my Kickstarter project.
    :arrow: https://baba-greens-supergreens-the.kic ... r.me/boost

I posted an update on my Kickstarter campaign about my Kickbooster sign up page, so everyone can participate to earn a commission by promoting our Kickstarter project.

Take a look and feel free to share my KickBooster link with everyone! ;)
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:46 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    SystHub
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SystHub » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:51 am

Keep in mind that crowdfunding platforms bring you about 10% (25% if you are lucky) of backers — all the rest is up to you.
    Never start a crowdfunding without having a good audience and don’t waste money with those who promise to get results in 10 days - this never ever works.

why not adding Systhub in your list ? it's 100% free: https://hsy.st/5KGKafD
    S Y S T H U B
    we help crowdfundings for free
    CHECK IT HERE: hsy.st/5KGKafD