[Live] Our mobile puzzle game, Say What You See, is currently Kickstarting!
    Jon_SWYS
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

[Live] Our mobile puzzle game, Say What You See, is currently Kickstarting!

by Jon_SWYS » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:30 pm

We've just launched a Kickstarter for Say What You See: Ultimate Edition, a new mobile game that I think you guys will love. It's a revamp of our 2011 hit Say What You See. The original was a #1 hit, and it had over 2.5m downloads in 2010.

You can see our Kickstarter page here:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sw ... te-edition

In the game, you have to take on beautifully painted pictures that contain references to movies, games, music and general pop culture. Each painting has a theme, and you have to unravel all 50 puzzles in each one.

For example:

The puzzles are rebus puzzles (think the puzzles under the Lone Star beer bottle caps, or the UK gameshow Catchphrase), and to work out what they represent you just have to... Say What You See! Here's an example of one of the paintings so you can try it for yourself. This one is US TV Drama:

You can see 'Charlie's Angels' at the bottom to start you off! ;)

We'd love you to come and take a look at the Kickstarter, watch the video, and hey, maybe even back it? We can promise a lot of puzzling gaming fun ahead if you do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our awesome Kickstarter campaign featuring Jim'll Paint It:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sw ... e-edition/
  • capitalist
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: [Live] Our mobile puzzle game, Say What You See, is currently Kickstarting!

by capitalist » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:33 am

The artwork is really fantastic for this. Best of luck with your campaign.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:43 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • willitrue
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by willitrue » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:38 am

This post can be, also, here. WOW, this puzzle looks amazing, we can buy it in real. I will make this with my children. It is a good way to communicate with them and spend your time with them if you want to know them better. It helped me to be their close friend all the time. Moreover, as every parent I want to have my free time and I had preschool game that they played with big enthusiasm for many hours and I could stay quiet all this time. I will be thankful if you tell me where I can buy this puzzle.
    Gendo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gendo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:23 pm

I am in love with the games where you have to find something on an image, or show the differences between two similar imagines, this is a good exercise for the attention, and compared to many other games, this has a good impact on our brain. Also bubble shooters https://boom.dk/bubble-shooter/ are very fun to play as well, it's a good way to improve the way you see the trajectory of flying object in your head. This can be of a big importance in real life sometimes, so it's worth playing it.
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Gendo wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:23 pm I am in love with the games where you have to find something on an image, or show the differences between two similar imagines, this is a good exercise for the attention, and compared to many other games, this has a good impact on our brain. Also bubble shooters https://boom.dk/bubble-shooter/ are very fun to play as well, it's a good way to improve the way you see the trajectory of flying object in your head. This can be of a big importance in real life sometimes, so it's worth playing it.
    Me too, love them so much!
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 pm

I’ve never seen anything like your work -- it seems so cool! I love solving crosswords, puzzles, sudoku and playing games that make your brain boil. Right now I mostly solve crosswords, but I’ll try this new type of puzzle for sure. Today I started solving a crossword about physics and it’s definitely too hard for me)) But that’s not a problem, since there are a lot of online crossword solvers. By googling “unit of reactive power crossword clue” I immediately got my answer. That’s why I like the Internet so much.