depression
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

depression

by MrOsborne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:27 am

DO you take antidepressants when you have depression?

• Harry23
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: depression

by Harry23 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:53 am

yes, of course. you need to trink them, if you feel bad at least two weeks.. suggest you go to the doctor :geek:
  • lika
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lika » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:40 am

where can I find some more feedback?
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm

I’ve heard so many stories about depression, from that is a childhood thing and nothing serious to the thing that this is a condition and should be treated, otherwise it can lead to some serious consequences. If you are in depression right now one of the best things you can try is medical marijuana, if your state is allowing it, or even better, kratom leaves or powder, but only if it is allowed in your country or state. With all that being said, you can learn about its benefits or maybe disadvantages here Kratom Gallery and decide yourself if you want to try it or not. I hope that this will help you to fight with your depression, because that is a real thing.
    Last edited by Donnabell87 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Luke_Luke
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Luke_Luke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:49 am

It happens, but just try to think out of the box.
    What you feel is what you decided to feel, be proactive.

If that cannot help, just visit a doctor and ask for his advice.
    Hope you are okay.
    FullGear - the World First Customizable Tritium Watch
    Launching on 12/10/2020
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fu ... tium-watch
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:14 am

Donnabell87 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm I’ve heard so many stories about depression, from that is a childhood thing and nothing serious to the thing that this is a condition and should be treated, otherwise it can lead to some serious consequences. If you are in depression right now one of the best things you can try is medical marijuana, if your state is allowing it, or even better, kratom leaves or powder, but only if it is allowed in your country or state. With all that being said, you can learn about its benefits or maybe disadvantages here Kratom Gallery and decide yourself if you want to try it or not. I hope that this will help you to fight with your depression, because that is a real thing.
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:56 pm

There are so many people with depression nowadays, every around can harm us mentally and it is very dangerous for the humanity. Everything depends on the person and how he can face this depression. There are people that don't need to take any antidepressants to feel better, it is enough for them to rest or to do something else in order to forget about the bad times that he had in the past. Personally I love to take CBD gummies even if I am strong enough. But quality CBD with testing is very helpful anyways.