Drug test?
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Drug test?

by Donnabell87 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Have been eating whole grain bagels with poppy seeds and other assorted organic seeds for the last two weeks. Would I flunk a drug test?

BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Drug test?

by BerryHorn » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm

I haven't yet experienced it
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm

It’s possible that even just one bagel highly loaded with poppy seeds can lead to a positive urine drug test. If you’re going to be taking a drug test, it’s a good idea to avoid any products containing poppy seeds for at least two or three days before the test. In other case take with sythetic urine, this site will help you. Check https://www.ceasar-boston.org/best-synthetic-urine/ That poppy seed bagel may taste delicious, but it could cost you your job or insurance coverage.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:53 am

KylieShorta wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm It’s possible that even just one bagel highly loaded with poppy seeds can lead to a positive urine drug test. If you’re going to be taking a drug test, it’s a good idea to avoid any products containing poppy seeds for at least two or three days before the test. In other case take with sythetic urine, this site will help you. Check https://www.ceasar-boston.org/best-synthetic-urine/ That poppy seed bagel may taste delicious, but it could cost you your job or insurance coverage.
    Where can I find some more feedback?, Is this product/site as good as you described it?
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Well, I think you will pass it, but I wouldn't recommend you take this unnecessary risk. Usually, I just make a home test to make sure everything will be right, and I think you should do the same. Just buy a Urine Drug Test Kits, and make sure everything will be right. Also is very important to have a good test, and therefore, I want to recommend this site: https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/prod ... test-cups/, and get the best test.
  • SavvyNew
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by SavvyNew » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 pm

Well.... what ended up happening?
    Tecra Space
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tecra Space » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:10 pm

It's better to do sport!!!
    Tecra Space
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tecra Space » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:13 pm

It's better to do sport!!!
  • gerasimus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gerasimus » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Yes, I have never encountered a drug test. For me, drugs and alcohol became taboo after my father almost died of a drug overdose at one of his friends ' parties. I didn't know what to do then. We had frequent scandals because of the fact that he constantly drank if he refused cocaine. However, his independent attempts to stop his drug addiction were always unsuccessful and he continued to take it. The real salvation at that moment was https://promis.co.uk/about/clinics/rehab-rehabilitation-clinic/ . They pulled my father out of this addiction. Never touch the drugs