Nightclubs worth visiting
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Nightclubs worth visiting

by Connorwal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:24 am

The best nightclub that I visited was in New York - the city of lights, but I forgot his name. What's the most beautiful nightclub you have visited?

Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Nightclubs worth visiting

by Donnabell87 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:58 pm

BAZA, it was in Russia, the biggest club I have ever seen.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:00 pm

I don't know which club you have visited, but I think that the best is Avant Gardener, I was there, an incredible atmosphere, a lot of people and very nice music, I had a lot of pleasure to visit it. But the one that gave me a lot of emotions was the best night club in Sofia, it was called EXE. The design of the interior was great, many positive people, always cool djs and many other things that made me come there every weekend. Maybe I need to make a thread about this, because I know a lot of information and I have many photos to show.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 pm

KylieShorta wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:00 pm I don't know which club you have visited, but I think that the best is Avant Gardener, I was there, an incredible atmosphere, a lot of people and very nice music, I had a lot of pleasure to visit it. But the one that gave me a lot of emotions was the best night club in Sofia, it was called EXE. The design of the interior was great, many positive people, always cool djs and many other things that made me come there every weekend. Maybe I need to make a thread about this, because I know a lot of information and I have many photos to show.
    Oh, I forgot about EXE, amazing club that lasts in your memory for a long time!