What is the purpose of fake money?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

What is the purpose of fake money?

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:43 am

I see many people around buy fake money. I don't get that. Isn't that a waste of real money? As for me fake money are useless accessories. What do you think about that?

Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What is the purpose of fake money?

by Donnabell87 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:51 pm

There are so many things that you can do with fake money, of. Just put your mind in action and there will come an answer. You can be interested in that kind of money for like some art performances, or like a video clip! Also, I would like to mention that there is nothing you should worry about. Even though you can have second thoughts, it is really safe and easy to buy counterfeit money online here https://deepwebnotes.com/product/fake-50-euro-notes/. Also, if your purpose is nothing but legal business you are one hundred percent safe and free to create and explore! Have a nice evening, my friend!
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:41 am

I don't get it either.
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:44 am

That's what everyone tried during the pandemic, to make money from home, haha. I think I might have the answer to this one, or at least it worked in my personal situation. I tried those apps that give you money for playing cause they were recommended to me by one of my ex co-workers as we were both fired in March and have been struggling with money and paying bills. I still had my partner that had a steady job, but I would have felt bad to not try and bring an income during such crazy times. I found a new job now, but a little extra money never hurt anyone, to be honest.
    Last edited by teslastar on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:08 am

Well I think it’s obvious why people buy fake money. First of all in all the video clips from YouTube that you like when the rapper throws in the air bags of money, do you really think there is real money? Or for some birthday parties, or some games. There are a lot of cases when you need fake money. Let’s talk about real money instead. I found a great way how to earn free gift card codes and I would like to leave you here the link so you may read more information about it.
    Marigioshi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Marigioshi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:48 am

I love all coupons and gift cards
    osoharpen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by osoharpen » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:47 am

Is it possible that gift cards are not always in stock, that is, they run out? When I gave to browse were not after I gave refresh they appeared like this and on amazon when I entered on https://www.dontpayfull.com/page/sweepstakes I thought it was impossible to win such a card but after a while and a few times to register I won 100$ at least I'm not so lucky but look that Luck has reached me at least once XD. I like gift cards a lot now that you can buy a person and choose whatever she wants and buy especially if you do not know the tastes so well.