Re: FAKE USER ID

by BerryHorn » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:47 am

are you sure you need a fake id?
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:10 pm

Dude, are you sure you need a fake id? I mean, do you even understand the problems you might be facing, only because you own any fake documents? That is not a game, that is pretty serious. I am not here to convince you not to buy one, i just want to understand what do you need it for, and why do actually people buy fake documents. I have only bought a fake driver license, back when i was 16 years of age. I wanted to drive my dads car while he was gone, and also to use it for buying some beer. Not proud of it, but i have to agree, that the quality of that license was just insane, so i would only recommend you that fake id shop, in case you really need one.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:46 pm

Connorwal wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:10 pm Dude, are you sure you need a fake id? I mean, do you even understand the problems you might be facing, only because you own any fake documents? That is not a game, that is pretty serious. I am not here to convince you not to buy one, i just want to understand what do you need it for, and why do actually people buy fake documents. I have only bought a fake driver license, back when i was 16 years of age. I wanted to drive my dads car while he was gone, and also to use it for buying some beer. Not proud of it, but i have to agree, that the quality of that license was just insane, so i would only recommend you that fake id shop, in case you really need one.
    The same thing for me my friend, fake driver license at 16 years old
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:03 am

Guys, stop making fake ids so popular. They are a real threat for the young generation that now use fake id more and more. I worked as a seller in a cigarette store where daily teens with a fake are coming and tried buying cigarettes. We’re moments when I couldn’t understand it is fake or not. Now, it is easier because it provides you with a fake is checker from https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/pri ... anner.html which really helped you see the fake document. So guys, stop trending this bad rule and focus on getting your age to drive, smoke and drink.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Imusta wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:03 am Guys, stop making fake ids so popular. They are a real threat for the young generation that now use fake id more and more. I worked as a seller in a cigarette store where daily teens with a fake are coming and tried buying cigarettes. We’re moments when I couldn’t understand it is fake or not. Now, it is easier because it provides you with a fake is checker from https://www.idanalyzer.com/products/pri ... anner.html which really helped you see the fake document. So guys, stop trending this bad rule and focus on getting your age to drive, smoke and drink.
    I totally agree with you! And thanks for your suggestion of this app.
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by zobb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:36 pm

Yes, I did, but only to make fun of a friend.)
  • zobb
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by zobb » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:40 pm

When creating a document in Photoshop, instead of a blank canvas, you can choose any template from the large collection https://passport-cloud.net/. The templates at will provide a source of inspiration and provide ready-made elements to use in your documents
  • ismaelyork
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ismaelyork » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:18 pm

I'm also looking for one. I wanna everything to look legit. So, share if you found something.
    Tinkindar
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Tinkindar » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:16 pm

I get that some folks might be curious about fake IDs. But if you're in need of identification documents for any legitimate reason, I'd recommend following the proper channels and obtaining them legally. It might take a bit more effort, but it's the responsible and safe way to handle things. But some folks need fake IDs to protect their identity in the digital world, which is crucial nowadays. If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about the risks associated with fake IDs, you can check out https://fakeidwebsites.com/best-fake-id-websites/. It's a helpful resource that provides insights into this topic.