Cat Urinated on carpet
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Cat Urinated on carpet

by TwoforTwo » Fri May 14, 2021 9:32 pm

I've heard that you can just scrape it off, but you won't scrape it off only worse, because you're just pushing naji (cat urine) onto other areas.
    and I was also told to do something paak, you have to run it under water, since I can't run the carpet under water, and I can't take it off, (recently purchased carpets) what should I do?
    thanks.
    edit Asalam alakum's answer, first of all, I apologize for not being polite enough to start the conversation in a respectful Islamic manner, I was tense so I rushed through it, the carpet is glued to the floor and it's thin and the urine is not visible either, the cat didn't exactly pee on the floor, he urinated in his litter box, but he managed to walk on the urine, wet his feet and walked on the carpet, but because I could smell him, I managed to catch him before he could walk on the other areas after sniffing the carpet myself, I managed to find a few spots, which smell of cat urine, but it is not visible, on top of the carpet I had a Persian carpet, and I completely washed my carpet in the bath, but the urine slightly penetrated the carpet and now you can smell the smell on the carpet, but it did not make the carpet wet, but just smelled of urine, what to do?

• NumbeRRnrIamber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Cat Urinated on carpet

by NumbeRRnrIamber » Sat May 15, 2021 3:42 am

omg...
    thank heaven your cat didn't scratch it
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:35 am

Yes, but the smell is terrible.
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 am

The cat didn't scratch the carpet, but it peed on it, which is worse... The smell of cat urine on your carpet is terrible, and it's not easy to get rid of the smell. I made the mistake of cleaning it myself, and the chemicals I use damaged the carpet. I had to call guys from rapidcarpetrepairs.com.au to repair my carpet.
    We shouldn't try doing these things on our own because, like 90% of the time, we make it worse. We end up paying for cleaning and repairing the carpet instead of just cleaning. The good thing is if the carpet can be saved, many have to buy a new one after it gets damaged.
  • JoeVance
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JoeVance » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:35 pm

That is why I don't like inside pets. I love dogs and cats, but because of my curtains and rugs, I don't have the courage to buy one. Especially since we moved to our new home, I purchased expensive curtains and unique rugs. Talking about rugs, I found a valuable online store, rugsdoneright.com, where you can buy special and beautiful rugs at an affordable price. They provide high-quality carpets with unique designs, and for their service, the price is even a bit too small. I am delighted with their products.
  • Marmont
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Marmont » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:41 pm

JoeVance wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:35 pm That is why I don't like inside pets. I love dogs and cats, but because of my curtains and rugs, I don't have the courage to buy one. Especially since we moved to our new home, I purchased expensive curtains and unique rugs. Talking about rugs, I found a valuable online store, rugsdoneright.com, where you can buy special and beautiful rugs at an affordable price. They provide high-quality carpets with unique designs, and for their service, the price is even a bit too small. I am delighted with their products.
    I have heard some opinions about this store before. Are their products as good as everyone says?
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:36 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • NicIM
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NicIM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:05 pm

Just get one of those sprays from the pet shop, which neutralise the urine smell and spray tons of it on the carpet where the spot is. Happened to me with a mattress after kind of washing it the spray managed to do the rest ;-) long live cats!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/in ... ner-mettle