Drawing a Woman in One Line (and Other Art)
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Drawing a Woman in One Line (and Other Art)

by MrOsborne » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:56 pm

I can draw portraits in one continuous line. I've been studying this for several years

• MarshallRebecca
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Drawing a Woman in One Line (and Other Art)

by MarshallRebecca » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:38 am

I have always admired this technique, it seems to me that it is incredibly difficult
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:59 am

I love portraits in an unusual technique of execution. My best friend's birthday is coming soon and I wanted to please her with something extraordinary. I advise you to look here if you are interested in something like this. I got an absolute portrait resemblance to a real person and a very cool unusual gift. I think if you already know how to draw in a continuous line technique, you will be interested in it. You can try to make similar paintings to order, I'm sure many people will like them.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:42 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:13 am

I don't have any hands-on experience, but I've been doing a ton of digging over the last while, and Huion seems to be the clear winner for non-Wacom tablets. People say they offer the best drivers and have the widest native/tested compatibility. Someone here mentioned the 610 Pro, and I countered with the 610 Pro V2; depending on your specific needs, the Pro V2 will likely have everything you need. I've heard a good word about the build quality minus the USB port (figures, one of the essential parts to most people!), so be careful when unplugging and plugging in. I am still deciding which one is best because I have some drawing ideas for beginners I want to post on my website.