The BIAbox: An Innovative Fitness Frame
  • BIAfitness
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The BIAbox: An Innovative Fitness Frame

by BIAfitness » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 am

Hi, I'm a personal trainer that has identified a big gap in the fitness equipment market and filled it with an innovative bodyweight strength and fitness frame that I believe can help as lot of people. Check out my campaign here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... nav_search

The BIAbox on Kickstarter: Click Here

Twitter: Click Here
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: The BIAbox: An Innovative Fitness Frame

by BigSamoz » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:08 pm

Old thread but I just needed it.
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 am

I am a follower of fitness and a healthy way of life in general. For this reason, I always insist on doing sports and eating normally. Also, I started consuming some steroids, finding out that there are many benefits of using Cardarine that I didn't even know about until recently. Anyway, if you do everything dosed and do not exceed the limits you can have super beautiful results, most of them still make the mistake with the thing that I can't keep a balance.
    I am lucky that I have good friends who support me and we do everything together so that we run in the mornings together, we go to the gym together and we set our food dosage, and so on every day together.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:01 pm

UnaSlater wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 am I am a follower of fitness and a healthy way of life in general. For this reason, I always insist on doing sports and eating normally. Also, I started consuming some steroids, finding out that there are many benefits of using Cardarine that I didn't even know about until recently. Anyway, if you do everything dosed and do not exceed the limits you can have super beautiful results, most of them still make the mistake with the thing that I can't keep a balance.
    I am lucky that I have good friends who support me and we do everything together so that we run in the mornings together, we go to the gym together and we set our food dosage, and so on every day together.
    Thanks for sharing, I just needed it.