HaloSmile | A Dramatically Whiter Smile in Just Minutes
  • halosmile
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

HaloSmile | A Dramatically Whiter Smile in Just Minutes

by halosmile » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Hey guys,

I have been working hard on a Kickstarter launch the past couple months for a teeth whitening product called HaloSmile. The product covers stains and protects your teeth from new ones. It works instantly and lasts about 24-48 hours. It is a good quick fix if you have an important event! Anyway, we finally went live this past Tuesday and were fully funded within 6 hours! Here are some things we have seen work so far...

-We built email lead generation ads 2 weeks before launch and gathered a bunch of hot leads
    -We made sure our friends, family and investors backed our project right out of the gate and reached our fundraising goal within 6 hours
    -We hired a consultant to help with our page design and the creation of a video to help build legitimacy

Some things we have seen after the first 48 hours...
    -After we emailed our list of 2.2k people a couple times, fundraising has kind of hit a wall.
    -Even though we are seeing low CPC on Facebook ads, we aren't seeing high paid social conversions.

We are planning to reach out to some Kickstarter agencies to help get exposure for our campaign. Does anyone have any recommendations of services to try or some guerilla marketing tactics?

Oh, and here is a link to our kickstarter campaign: https://kck.st/2Jh2LZY

Thanks!

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: HaloSmile | A Dramatically Whiter Smile in Just Minutes

by hyperstarter » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:57 am

Congrats on a great looking campaign page and for overfunding.

There's a list of Kickstarter agencies made by Sal (owner of this forum) at:
    https://www.crowdcrux.com/best-kickstar ... companies/

- We're part of that list. If we can offer any "hands on" promotion or marketing help, feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:34 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict) section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:10 am

Congrats for your campaign.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 pm

Wow, I think you convinced me right now to try HaloSmile. I hope the description is true and this is really like a magic product. By the way, I think first of all we should treat our teeth, to eliminate any problems, and therefore I would like to recommend you a clinic where I treated my teeth. I am really satisfied by the result and thus I think you should appeal to them in case you have some teeth problems. Well, if you are interested, then just check this site: https://jeffreygrossdds.com/, and make sure you treat your teeth the best way. I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by Connorwal on Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Welfyn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Welfyn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:18 pm

I hope this product will work like it said in description!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Connorwal wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:21 pm Wow, I think you convinced me right now to try HaloSmile. I hope the description is true and this is really like a magic product. By the way, I think first of all we should treat our teeth, to eliminate any problems, and therefore I would like to recommend you a clinic where I treated my teeth. I am really satisfied by the result and thus I think you should appeal to them in case you have some teeth problems. Well, if you are interested, then just check this site: https://jeffreygrossdds.com/, and make sure you treat your teeth the best way. I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    I used HaloSmile, it's a pretty good product, but not magic :)
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Guys, I have an appointment for tooth whitening at my local Dental Clinic. I can tell you that I am a bit worried about my future intervention, that's why I am so active on these forums. But looking at your messages, I am creating the impression that there is nothing to be scared of. So thank you guys for encouraging me indirectly. By the way, the project of yours looks interesting, I am sure that you've worked hard to make it come true. Wish you the best of luck.
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 am

dangarang wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:23 pm Guys, I have an appointment for tooth whitening at my local Dental Clinic. I can tell you that I am a bit worried about my future intervention, that's why I am so active on these forums. But looking at your messages, I am creating the impression that there is nothing to be scared of. So thank you guys for encouraging me indirectly. By the way, the project of yours looks interesting, I am sure that you've worked hard to make it come true. Wish you the best of luck.
    Mate,there is nothing to be scared of.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:18 pm

I have been a heavy smoker for 15 years. Last year I decided to quit, and that changed my life completely. Smoking was influencing my health. My skin was smelly, t was some kind of gray color, I was looking elder than I was. One day I woke up in the morning, and at the moment that I wanted to light my cigarette, I asked myself, "What am I doing with my body?". I thought of that cigarette, and I promised myself that I will make a change. I've been struggling. I wanted to go back to smoking—thx to my family, who supported me all the way through; I am not smoking for more than 3 years. Now I am struggling because of teeth color. Being a heavy smoker and a coffee lover affected their color entirely. Now I am going through the teeth whitening process with my lovely Dr. Lebovich at lombarddentalstudio.com. Yesterday, I had the first appointment to make a thorough dental exam to make sure that my teeth and gums will resist the whitening process. Hopefully, I will get a great smile, fingers crossed, and I'll try to keep you posted.