Business Loan Vs. Crowdfunding: Which Is Best For You?
  • victorjack
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Business Loan Vs. Crowdfunding: Which Is Best For You?

by victorjack » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 am

The biggest challenge an entrepreneur face in starting up a new business or expanding the business is financing. As this business world is highly seeing growing competition in all business types, an immediate entry to any industry is a must. The business loan is the traditional method of getting financing, but crowdfunding is the serious alternative found in this current business world. This post will be helpful for the entrepreneurs to choose the best bet method of guaranteed financing for developing their business with ease.

Read more: http://www.clonescripts.co/2016/08/busi ... nding.html

kickstarter clone script to develop a successful crowdfunding platform
  • MrAllan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Business Loan Vs. Crowdfunding: Which Is Best For You?

by MrAllan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:55 am

Crowdfunding is definitely a serious alternative to funding a new business. Generally speaking most new businesses (outside of established franchises) will have little to no luck receiving a traditional business loan. The reason being they lack the track record for lenders to appropriately assess risk. Outside of personal funds such as a ROBS and loans from friends/family crowdfunding is a great alternative to get your business off the ground. That being said you should still take into account some things a traditional business lender would want to make yourself more appealing. That is a strong business plan, projections, strong examples of your vision etc. You should also know your credit score and work on it if it is challenged.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:24 pm

That is a big debate, actually. Crowdfunding is good actually, because you can really gain money if you have a sharp idea in your head and you manage to make a good business plan. As a disadvantage I can say that there are good chances that your idea, product will not be sponsored because will not be understood by the people. On the other hand, a business loan is more stable, yet it has its disadvantage that you have to return the money. In my opinion, it is wiser to plead for something stable, because this way you will know that your product will see this world.
  • Welfyn
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Welfyn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:30 pm

I personally think the crowdfunding is a very good option to start a new bussiness!
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Donnabell87 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:24 pm That is a big debate, actually. Crowdfunding is good actually, because you can really gain money if you have a sharp idea in your head and you manage to make a good business plan. As a disadvantage I can say that there are good chances that your idea, product will not be sponsored because will not be understood by the people. On the other hand, a business loan is more stable, yet it has its disadvantage that you have to return the money. In my opinion, it is wiser to plead for something stable, because this way you will know that your product will see this world.
    Can you please help me understand it better in PM?
  • Bedivir
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Bedivir » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:17 pm

i mean it depends on so many things...
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:18 pm

the most attractive one might not be the best option
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:39 pm

I agree with the comment above because while crowdfunding might look more appealing, loans might be the best choice for a lot of companies. The only inconvenience is finding the right one for you and your needs. Though, I don't think it's that much of a problem nowadays cause there are a lot of agencies that help with this. It's worth mentioning that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, but they helped me with understanding how factures work and why they are important for example, and not only. I would say that you find such a company and collaborate with them on what your best option is.
  • bitcohen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bitcohen » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:16 pm

Great article.
    I would try to avoid business loans. Investments in the right industry would be the way to go. "Only morons start a business with a loan" - Mark Cuban. Harsh words and not true 100% time before i get downvoted, but it does have the risk that if things don't work out all the way you can be in a terrible spot.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Tue May 18, 2021 10:52 am

Donnabell87 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:24 pm That is a big debate, actually. Crowdfunding is good actually, because you can really gain money if you have a sharp idea in your head and you manage to make a good business plan. As a disadvantage I can say that there are good chances that your idea, product will not be sponsored because will not be understood by the people. On the other hand, a business loan is more stable, yet it has its disadvantage that you have to return the money. In my opinion, it is wiser to plead for something stable, because this way you will know that your product will see this world.
    My favorite loan company by far