Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?
  • MArcus_dom
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Do you use an Electric Toothbrush?

by MArcus_dom » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 am

Hi! I really love the style and flow of your video. Is it possible to get a trial of a toothbrush?

• LClark007
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by LClark007 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:48 pm

I only recently started to use an electric toothbrush and I regret I didn't get in earlier. The difference is huge and I really enjoy using it.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Hi there, any updates on the project? I've been using an electric toothbrush for a very long time, and I'm constantly trying new brands, so I would love to see something new on the market. I used the tallah.com service to book a dentist, and that doctor introduced me to the electric toothbrush. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, so I'm happy I made this decision. Now all our family uses an electric toothbrush and we all love it. It's always great to try something new, so keep us updated.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:17 am

JordanAvery wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:13 pm Hi there, any updates on the project? I've been using an electric toothbrush for a very long time, and I'm constantly trying new brands, so I would love to see something new on the market. I used the tallah.com service to book a dentist, and that doctor introduced me to the electric toothbrush. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, so I'm happy I made this decision. Now all our family uses an electric toothbrush and we all love it. It's always great to try something new, so keep us updated.
    Weirdly enough I still use a regular brush, but everyone keeps saying that the electric one is amazing. I think I'm gonna give it a try.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Yes, of course, and I like it. Elecrtonic toothbrush is far more better than an ordinary one.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:50 pm

I used it, but it also depends on what kind of electronic toothbrush you use. My dentist told me that in my case it would be better to use an ordinary one or to buy a better one. By the way, my dentist was very friendly and kind to me, and I am grateful to him. He helped me to fix all my teeth problems and also he offered me a toothbrush for free. Now I don't need any longer to worry about this stuff. If you are interested and need a dentist you can check on this site: https://thehealthysmile.net/. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 am

Connorwal wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:50 pm I used it, but it also depends on what kind of electronic toothbrush you use. My dentist told me that in my case it would be better to use an ordinary one or to buy a better one. By the way, my dentist was very friendly and kind to me, and I am grateful to him. He helped me to fix all my teeth problems and also he offered me a toothbrush for free. Now I don't need any longer to worry about this stuff. If you are interested and need a dentist you can check on this site: https://thehealthysmile.net/. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!
    My dentist also told me to use only ordinary toothbrush, but I didn't understand why.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:03 pm

I also started to use an electric toothbrush, and I can tell you that the difference is huge. I had some problems with my premolar, and since then I have tried to keep a healthy oral hygiene. I went to a Dental Clinic recently, and the dentist told me that since I am using this new toothbrush, my teeth started to look better. So guys in case you are thinking to buy an electric toothbrush, I really recommend you to do that. You won't regret it. Hope someone will find my message useful. Have a nice one guys.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:54 pm

Rebelif wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:03 pm I also started to use an electric toothbrush, and I can tell you that the difference is huge. I had some problems with my premolar, and since then I have tried to keep a healthy oral hygiene. I went to a Dental Clinic recently, and the dentist told me that since I am using this new toothbrush, my teeth started to look better. So guys in case you are thinking to buy an electric toothbrush, I really recommend you to do that. You won't regret it. Hope someone will find my message useful. Have a nice one guys.
    That's true.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Just recently got one. I love it