Trading
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Trading

by alexcool2020 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:56 am

Does anyone know a good Forex trading platform? Or if it's worh it at all?

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Trading

by MrOsborne » Wed May 13, 2020 3:52 pm

It's worth it, you just have to be careful.
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 am

First of all, it’s only worth it if you work hard enough. That applies to everything you want to start doing. My advice is to be fully prepared for what awaits you. It’s risky, you know. Forex trading isn’t for everyone. It’s for those who have ambitions, time and can focus only on trading, and nothing else. Because if you want to make profit, you need to give it all. Of course, it’s not that simple. You need a trading platform. Choose one from here https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-fore ... platforms/. Then, if you afford it, hire a Forex broker. It will make your life easier. And only then you can start trading.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:42 am

This platform is the best option if you are just starting to get involved in this business, which, by the way, is full of risks. For such situations, I would recommend that you turn to the Internet and to find trade schools close to you that could help improve your skills in using the word trade and its synonyms because this business is incredibly large and includes a lot of sub-names and subtexts, which is why I recommend contacting reliable schools because there may be a lot of scammers on the Internet, but if you find a real school with good reviews, then immediately join us
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 am

ECarr1991 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:42 am This platform is the best option if you are just starting to get involved in this business, which, by the way, is full of risks. For such situations, I would recommend that you turn to the Internet and to find trade schools close to you that could help improve your skills in using the word trade and its synonyms because this business is incredibly large and includes a lot of sub-names and subtexts, which is why I recommend contacting reliable schools because there may be a lot of scammers on the Internet, but if you find a real school with good reviews, then immediately join us
    Do these guys provide discounts?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:36 pm

It's worth but only in cases you find a really good Firefox trending.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm

I know a few Forex trading platforms, but you know, it's pretty dangerous to use such a platform and to follow the advice given you there, because the information may not be actual. I mean, of course, the stock market always changes and evolves, but in case you want to anticipate it, you must choose very wisely what to study and where to search for the necessary information. I use only one site, where I find all the necessary information about oil trading. I don't know if this will be actual for you but for me trafigura, is the best platform.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:57 pm

Connorwal wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm I know a few Forex trading platforms, but you know, it's pretty dangerous to use such a platform and to follow the advice given you there, because the information may not be actual. I mean, of course, the stock market always changes and evolves, but in case you want to anticipate it, you must choose very wisely what to study and where to search for the necessary information. I use only one site, where I find all the necessary information about oil trading. I don't know if this will be actual for you but for me trafigura, is the best platform.
    I agree that the information may not be trustful and actual, but why would we trust you and the site you've recommended us? I checked it and the site is really pretty god, but I just mean that if there is nothing we can trust, then where could we take the information we need.