Practical aspect of 1000 Oz bars and general trading
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Practical aspect of 1000 Oz bars and general trading

by MrOsborne » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:02 am

Newcomer here: I'm considering a 1,000-ounce bar from a local, long-time, reputable source that other silver holders I know recommend. The price seems reasonable, much lower than the 10x bar rate of 100 ounces.

What are the practical considerations for conducting such a bar? Apart from simple size and storage issues, what should I consider as obstacles to buying/trading/reselling such a bar in the future? Is the market exclusively resale/trade back at the retail level? I see some sites offering a purchase: do you all have a good / bad experience? Are there other direct routes to (smaller) financial institutions that may seek some physical ownership in the future? What should I expect from a potential buyer at the time of resale? Will they check the bar to establish cleanliness, etc.?

I started doing silver in 2015, and currently I have a nice little inventory, but no "big bar"."

kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Practical aspect of 1000 Oz bars and general trading

by kalvinbrown » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:06 am

wow, in 2015 I didn't even know about trading
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:07 am

Great article, thanks for sharing it. I just needed this data to compile analytics. So you helped me a lot. I just started to get involved in trading and I spend a lot of time on it and I hope that the profit will pay off my work and my nerves. I did not have any teachers and I try to teach everything myself, but I need advice from someone who has already traded. The fact is that I cannot understand whether I should use ctrader robots. I've read reviews about this software and people's reviews are awesome, but I would like to know your opinion on this!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Investing in silver was a good idea.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm

I also like to play in the stock market but now I took a pause because I think the situation on the market is not so good. I heard it's pretty convenient to invest in silver quarters. You know, Robert Kiyosaki once said that during all crises he invests in precious metals, and I think that this may be a great opportunity for everyone. I hope you guys will find this information helpful, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:38 pm

Connorwal wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:44 pm I also like to play in the stock market but now I took a pause because I think the situation on the market is not so good. I heard it's pretty convenient to invest in silver quarters. You know, Robert Kiyosaki once said that during all crises he invests in precious metals, and I think that this may be a great opportunity for everyone. I hope you guys will find this information helpful, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!
    Yes, the situation on the stock market is really horrible.
  • mickyjoyss
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mickyjoyss » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:52 am

Anyone here can guide me how can I get whole details about this topic.
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Sun May 23, 2021 1:24 pm

At the moment, cryptocurrencies are in grave danger. After Elon Musk participates in cryptocurrencies, the price of 30 thousand dollars belonging to bitcoin will fall below 30 thousand. The cryptocurrency is going through challenging times due to the increase and the average number of users. I read it on the forum smartoptions.io, and I found some fascinating reports about bitcoin. At the moment, my profits are down a lot due to the bitcoin drop. Maybe someone knows a group where you can get tips on bitcoin. I hope to get help from the community on this forum