How to save money on ads? I got you covered.
    BuildingBlockz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How to save money on ads? I got you covered.

by BuildingBlockz » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:59 pm

we'll dive into the step-by-step process you'll need to follow to set up a YouTube account that is both ready and optimized for monetization. After that, we'll dive into some specific methods you can try to make money on YouTube — and examples of successful brands who've tried those same strategies.

Skyguy41
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Skyguy41 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 am

what do I do if I am banned from FB ads. I keep trying to make new accounts and they are ad blocked. I am young and inexperienced could anyone offer any tips?
  • owenrules
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by owenrules » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm

Thanks for sharing the information. Honestly, I always follow all the new musical compositions and videos on social networks. Indeed, it is hurt to lose certain data that you laid in bookmarks on the Internet. I prefer to convert all the music I like into the offline mp3 format. I use this program mp3convert that helps me to load everything from Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook. It is really easy and fast. So my list of favorite music doesn't suffer and have the access to it anytime. I would advise you also to try it if the other app doesn't work so well.
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:39 pm

if you have any project you would like me to work with, email me up : juzokeith@gmail.com
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • ndtheaters
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ndtheaters » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Very interesting post. I wonder if this is still valid in 2021 in the COVID era.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Mon May 10, 2021 10:50 pm

I haven't found ads working that well when it comes to the applications that I have created for android and iOS devices. For me, the best way to bring your app to the masses is by trusting people who have made money for the biggest game creators right now. It sounds a bit weird, but if you want to see real change in the traffic your ads get, this is one of the best solutions out there. The hardest part for me was always to attract the critical ages for my games and for the ads that pay the best.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon May 10, 2021 10:54 pm

Rougdab wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:50 pm I haven't found ads working that well when it comes to the applications that I have created for android and iOS devices. For me, the best way to bring your app to the masses is by trusting people who have made money for the biggest game creators right now. It sounds a bit weird, but if you want to see real change in the traffic your ads get, this is one of the best solutions out there. The hardest part for me was always to attract the critical ages for my games and for the ads that pay the best.
    Hey, that seems like an awesome way to make more money with an app!
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:29 pm

This is an excellent post for people who have no job due to the pandemic. I wish I have seen it sooner. Things would have been so much easier if I knew how to make a side hustle out of this. I'll try it now for sure. Thanks for sharing! Along with this, I also want to try, because I heard it helps you understand finances better. Also, I think it's helpful in the process of having multiple incomes.
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Thu May 13, 2021 5:21 am

ndtheaters wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 pm Very interesting post. I wonder if this is still valid in 2021 in the COVID era.
    I think in this case, its basically an evergreen technique when it comes to advertising.
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • NumbeRRnrIamber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NumbeRRnrIamber » Sat May 15, 2021 1:20 am

hi